Thread
Printable Version

Apple tv stopped working

Apple tv stopped working

I watch VIPTV via my iPad and Apple TV. I start streaming on my iPad then press the icon to transfer it to the TV. This has worked for a couple of years. The icon now seems to have disappeared from the VIPTV page. Any thoughts or ideas as to why? The only thing different is software updates from Apple. Thanks in advance

Thanks, but still no luck.

I did update recently to iOS 8. I also have an iPad 3 MD371BA which may be a little old for this update. Apple TV updates automatically. I will look into the mirroring. Thanks for your help. It's all a bit annoying!

Sadly, that didn't work either.

It's weird that this is affecting some but not others. I've now tried Chrome too, as suggested, but still no icon on my iPad. I'll still keep replying on here and trying all the suggestions. Thanks.

Updated to 8.1 first and no joy. Signed up to the movie site as suggested (didn't know it existed!) but this didn't work either. Then tested on my girlfriends iPad air who is also a member of vip and she can no longer get the icon either. I hope to get this problem solved now that I know I can watch movies too!!

Thread