27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Our Girl Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x02 Episode 2

Georgie keep asking if she was over the boarder was pushing her luck and Elvis not knowing before hand who he was rescuing was surprising but what a shame they couldn't save Kicki with them being so close

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I know that air strike looked good but not checking afterwards was surprising and Elvis risking his own life on the beach to save the others was reckless but his reason for not getting married wasn't what I expected

2x04 Episode 4

With Jason coming to the UK the target was obviously British but could he be after Georgie and if they had checked after the air strike they might of know he wasn't there, you would of expected security to chase Georgie when she ran out wearing the wedding, you cant blame Jamie for confronting Elvis and I cant believe they got the wrong bus allowing him to escape again

2x05 Episode 5

Trying to throw herself into the last-minute wedding plans with Jamie was understandable after her recent kidnapping but Elvis putting himself in harms way to save her was bound to upset the wedding, glad the stopped the bomber

27 12
Thread