Thread
Printable Version

Our Girl Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1

Molly was really fresh out of her training when she went to Afghanistan but she had lot to prove but she very lucky in the mine field that what i call a close call. by the end she made a good impression which is great.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I didn't know about that until i saw your post

Decided to just watch 10 minutes recap instead

[ Last edited by bala at 9-28-2014 19:27 ]

Episode 2

Molly getting intel from her friend unintentionally leading to them prepare for ambush was great but she was worried about consequence to her which was great and you really could see worry on her face but suicide bomb was one hell payback form her father   . I just glad she got away now

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

It's nice to actually go backwards watching the movie after seeing first 2 episode because you can see how Molly has changed and it was eye opener the training they put her through and you did feel bad seeing her fail but knowing she would make it was great .

Her dad was a bit of scum bag but at least she explained what happened to him but seeing the footage on funeral on another girl who got killed was sad.

I agree her letter was heartfelt

Episode 3

Molly having a week off return home was nice but after what happen she couldn't stop thinking about dead people she saw and it really affected her. This was more emotional episode and she is playing with fire having feelings for her LT. Even. How bad must she feel at end that person she didn't like actually protect her when he was threaten to kill her .

Episode 4

Molly love triangle is getting dangerous and smurf losing it in middle of a mission was very risky causing both men to get injured .

Episode 5

This was emotional season finale she just couldn't get peace until she knew that little girl was safe and she managed to confirm it.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

What a way ruin an happy ending

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Took 2 years for another season if this was USA this would be cancelled

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes she does seem like a good replacement but i think the time between the first season and second season help with the adjustment . It's a good thing i watched Georgie & Elvis clip before watching this as it explain background but it was rather pointless since he left her so what's point of do that clip unless he will be apart of the rescue mission in Kenya.

It was a good start to the season

Episode #2.2

Yes i knew Elvis would be involved in rescue mission

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I did feel he was a bit cocky with the rescue

2x03 Episode 3

So we find out why Elvis left her at the alter and i have to say that was good reason,  he did the right thing no matter what the consequences were he had a responsibility and he didn't want drag Georgie through it which was very considerate but she still hasn't told her current Guy about Elvis but it look he will find out in next episode .

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I am not sure how i feel about this because i did find it amusing at start of season she was left at alter and in this episode she left him at the alter but she was right she never going to be settle down type after what happened. It was nice way to end the season but i thought it was obvious his ex-girlfriend was going to be the target as soon as she mentioned her graduation i thought that will be the target.

Thread