Thread
Printable Version

The Mysteries of Laura (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

It was interesting to meet one of jake's ex and the fact she was intimated by laura was no surprise she is impressive she solved the case when they had the wrong suspect while doing school work

1x13 The Mystery of the Deemed Dealer

I like how Laura managed to get into the dorm but faking she was interested in getting weed

1x14 The Mystery of the Popped Pugilist

Who would thought he was a cross-dresser but him also being a MMA figher was a surprised

1x15 The Mystery of the Alluring Au Pair

What a way to get a new job i really didn't see that coming that she would be added to the team but who will she pair with ?.

1x16 The Mystery of the Exsanguinated Ex

Doing fan service reunited Will and grace was amusing

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Meredith's launderette arrest was amusing and what a tragedy the boy was killed so the rich girl could get her boyfriend on the team

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The dead drag queen also being linked to a fight club seemed a strange combination as his looks should of been important and Laura's book club was amusing

Reply 44#44 bala's post

It's a good job Laura had the investigator with her when smashing the suspects car but her joining the team was a surprise

Reply 49#49 bala's post

It was a little obvious Laura's ex-fiance was being framed for his ex's murder

1x17 The Mystery of the Intoxicated Intern

I have no idea why this show hasn't been added to VIP site normally we don't wait this long for recent shows to be added. Back to this episode it was good returning episode but kill her because she was more compartable than current partner was stupid reason.

1x19 The Mystery of the Dodgy Draft

Who would thought it was cheerleader mom who kill the student

1x22 The Mystery of the Corner Store Crossfire

I am really surprised this still hasn't be added to viptv site. most of previous episode were typical case but this was season finale and with captain being shot it's up to Laura to find the shooter but trust the writer to make it complicated case leading to a women who wants to kill someone in a courthouse and to think if he hadn't got shoot she would kill him.

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

Thread