Thread
Printable Version

F$ Conversion Problem

F$ Conversion Problem

So, I bought 20 F$ to exchange on VIPTV. I've done this so many times without ever having a problem, but somehow this time, I accidentally exchanged 10 F$ instead of 20 F$ which gave me 80 points instead of 200. Now, I could exchange the other 10 F$ for another 80 points, but then I've essentially lost 40 points! I have PM'd two people regarding this issue, who have helped with issues in the past, but have heard back from neither of them in days. Is there a way to undo the exchange? Please help! Thank you.

Thank you so much for your reply. That's the first person I sent a PM to on 8/31 as soon as I realized I'd made the error. I still haven't heard back.

The second person I messaged was Zhang2000 on 9/2 I haven't heard back on that one either.

I didn't see his name anywhere, I just had a PM from something he helped me with a long time ago, and thought maybe he could still help. I sent an email to lbjedward, but still haven't heard back. About how long does this kind of thing usually take? I mean, I wan't in any rush or anything, but it's been over a week since I started this.

Thank you, Milks. I'm not a very vocal member, but I've been using the service a long time, and recommend it often. I'm a pretty loyal member, and just want to get the most points for my F$ that I can.

Reply 8#8 Milks26's post

And that OB icon is amazing! Love that show!

Reply 11#11 Milks26's post

Thank you. Unfortunately I've still had not reply to my PM or my email. I'm disappointed that it's taking so long to hear back.

Reply 14#14 lbjedward's post

Thank you so much for taking care of that for me!
Mom to 7 by day, TV addict by night.

Secretly waiting for the Doctor.

Thread