Thread
Printable Version

F$ Conversion Problem

F$ Conversion Problem

So, I bought 20 F$ to exchange on VIPTV. I've done this so many times without ever having a problem, but somehow this time, I accidentally exchanged 10 F$ instead of 20 F$ which gave me 80 points instead of 200. Now, I could exchange the other 10 F$ for another 80 points, but then I've essentially lost 40 points! I have PM'd two people regarding this issue, who have helped with issues in the past, but have heard back from neither of them in days. Is there a way to undo the exchange? Please help! Thank you.

Reply 1#1 annebasso's post

Send a PM to lbjedward or email him @ lbjedward@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your reply. That's the first person I sent a PM to on 8/31 as soon as I realized I'd made the error. I still haven't heard back.

The second person I messaged was Zhang2000 on 9/2 I haven't heard back on that one either.

Reply 4#4 annebasso's post

You can use tracking in your PM to see if it's been opened but if it's still Bold then it hasn't been opened so send an email instead

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I suggest sending an e-mail to the address Jim gave you above: lbjedward@gmail.com. Zhang2000 is an old administrator who hasn't been on the site for many years.Where did you see his name? So we can remove it. Tks.

I didn't see his name anywhere, I just had a PM from something he helped me with a long time ago, and thought maybe he could still help. I sent an email to lbjedward, but still haven't heard back. About how long does this kind of thing usually take? I mean, I wan't in any rush or anything, but it's been over a week since I started this.

Reply 7#7 annebasso's post

I apologize for the delay in getting your F$. From time to time Ibjedward (Admin) is unavailable or delayed in converting F$. Its something I wish members did not have to experience but unfortunately delays do occur. Although, you have emailed & sent a PM regarding the situation I'll also send a message on your behalf.

Thank you, Milks. I'm not a very vocal member, but I've been using the service a long time, and recommend it often. I'm a pretty loyal member, and just want to get the most points for my F$ that I can.

Reply 8#8 Milks26's post

And that OB icon is amazing! Love that show!

Reply 9#9 annebasso's post

You're very welcome. We are always here to help and the site greatly appreciate your loyal support. Yes, Orphan Black is a great show. I can't wait for season 3 to air.

Reply 11#11 Milks26's post

Thank you. Unfortunately I've still had not reply to my PM or my email. I'm disappointed that it's taking so long to hear back.

Reply 12#12 annebasso's post

Hi there, I'm sorry it's taking this long also and wish there was more that we (moderators) could do. Unfortunately this is only something the admin team can do and sometimes it takes a little longer than we would like also. I'll send an e-mail to admin asking him to look at this urgently also.

Reply 12#12 annebasso's post

Hello, I am sorry for delayed response, I have credited 200pts to your account, please check out.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 14#14 lbjedward's post

Thank you so much for taking care of that for me!
Mom to 7 by day, TV addict by night.

Secretly waiting for the Doctor.

Thread