Thread
Printable Version

Broken Images

Broken Images

Why is there broken jpegs all of the viptv site? I haven't said anything for years, but now I'm just sick of it..
__
We've lost the rising sun, a final sign...

Reply 1#1 vonjustice's post

I only know of the new shows in the free section or the odd new season which is normal but if you could give more details then someone can let admin know

Reply 1#1 vonjustice's post

You posted that exact same question a month ago in the Error Report thread, and I replied to you there. There is no need to start new threads to post questions already asked. I currently only see broken images on the newly added (free) shows. I'm not sure why they are broken, but they eventually get sorted. Either way, the images have no effect on the videos.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I didn't see the reply so relax. I guess we'll have to be content with broken images then and no they don't eventually get sorted. V
__

Reply 4#4 vonjustice's post

Why wont you tell use where the broken images are because the new shows has been fixed

Reply 4#4 vonjustice's post

You can click on your profile to see threads you've started or replies you've already made, fyi. The moderators on here a volunteers and look after the forum on their own time. Dealing with duplicate or multiple threads, on the same topic, is time-consuming. So please watch your tone or you might find your privilege of visiting this forum revoked.

Tone? Do what you have to do tough guy, her reply was snotty. I've been a customer a long time here and broken images are constant. I'm obviously new to forums, so if it makes your ego feel better, band away Mr Super Duper Moderator.
__

Banned for 2 weeks. You were warned to be mindful of your tone to volunteer moderators which you completely ignored and continued on your most recent post. This will not be tolerated therefore we have issued you with a 2 week ban. Should this continue, the ban will be permanent.

Thread