Thread
Printable Version

Episodes not loading

Episodes not loading

Hello,

I need help, i've been using the site for a while now and i've never encountered this problem before. Once i click on the show i'd like to watch, the episodes don't appear and the page looks like it's still loading for minutes. At the bottom of the page it says "waiting for chat.53k.com", i've also gotten "connected to chat.53k.com" but still nothing appears. I've tried refreshing, closing and relaunching the browser, downloading lastest update with flash, restarted the laptop, tried a different browser, even tried different shows. But nothing has happened.

I've also noticed that as soon as i click on another show, the episodes appear for a split second then it goes to the next page. What do i do???? it's so frustrating!!!

Please help!!

Thanks,

Nasser

Reply 1#1 nassermattar's post

I just tried The Lottery as it's free using the EU server in firefox browser and it loaded straight away but buffed a couple of times because I'm doing other stuff on-line so being in the UK there doesn't seem to be a problem my end

Reply 1#1 nassermattar's post

Quote:
Originally posted by nassermattar at 8-4-2014 20:12  
Hello,

I need help, i've been using the site for a while now and i've never encountered this problem before. Once i click on the show i'd like to watch, the episodes don't appear and the page looks l ...
Is this happening on all shows you are trying to watch, or just some?  I watched a bunch of episodes yesterday with no problem at all.  You don't mention which server you are using, what operating system you have, or which browser you are using.  

You might want to check out our Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread, or our ERROR REPORTING thread, which outlines what to include when reporting problems.  

Have you recently had any updates to your system?  Sometimes that can cause an issue.  Without more information, we have no way of assisting you.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

Hi !!

Thanks for the reply!! it actually worked!! after posting the thread i just left the site on and forgot about it for like 15 mins. It eventually worked. Thanks for the heads up about what to include when error reporting. Will look into that next time!!

Thanks again for taking the time to reply!!

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Hello!!

it eventually worked after leaving it on for 15 mins!! Thanks for taking the time to reply!!

Reply 4#4 nassermattar's post

Happy to be of help.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread