25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Gotham Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

pilot

Another great pilot and i love this one as well i really hope this is successful i like the fact Gordan is learning the hard way what Gotham is like and i like that he think he can change things.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i am just glad he had seconds thoughts killing the kid it would been worse and frame job was sad and telling Bruce that they got the wrong killer and he has to keep it a secret was even saddier

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

You would of thought wife would be grateful for that but when Gordan came to question her she looked mad .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Why did he return to his door i mean i thought he was trying keep a low profile

Arkham

That penguin is a tricky guy setting the heist up and kill them was smart and helping Gordan with his case was nice gesture since he saved his life what a way to pay back him for letting him live.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I love his busker sign that's what i call honesty

Spirit of the Goat

This was probably worst episode of the season except for last 2 minutes which set up next episode nicely but why the hell would he reveal himself in station to let everyone know he's alive?. He trying to keep a low-profile

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes but isn't that a risk since now he's now public enemy number 1

1x08 The Mask

That what i call a tough interview process being force kill your rivals to get a job but Gordan going solo after whole department abandon him was bad but he still managed to get bad guy solo was impressive.

1x09 Harvey Dent

Kat staying Wayne manor was great for Bruce because he had someone his own age to play with but Kat wanting to kiss Bruce was amusing as Bruce had no response.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

That a good question but it certainly made for an interesting  life lesson for Bruce seeing how poor people live

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Jim and leslie do make an interesting couple but it odd the actress that plays her made her character look like bad guy when in fact she wasn't but Jack Gruber certainly makes for an interesting villain but if he could escape so easily why he wait for so long i understand he was conducting experiment but surely if you knew how escape Arham you would?.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

It was a tall order but we knew he would find him and catch him and is this end of fish?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I have say fish is one hell of lucky person she people who are loyal to her and going confront penguin while he was in her club was very amusing

1x14 The Fearsome Dr. Crane

man that penguin really know escape from tricky situation and ringing the guy who was crushing him was quick thinking and look Gordan is moving on but making him kiss her in front everyone at the police station was amusing.

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

The number was on sign next to the crusher

1x15 The Scarecrow

Bruce falling down the hill and being injuried was scary but finding his butler waiting for him at top was amusing .

1x16 The Blind Fortune Teller

Who would thought a date at circus would lead to a murder   but using a snake to find the body was amusing

1x17 red hood

it's sad to think the bank robber thought that red hood was powerful when it just was a symbol

1x18 Everyone Has a Cobblepot

Jim trying to get commissioner  dirt on cops was more tricky than it's worth but making a deal ith penguin for future favour was very dangerous

25 12
Thread