Thread
Printable Version

Girl Meets World Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x09 Girl Meets Ski Lodge (2)

Lucas having to finally choose between Maya and Riley was understandable after getting jealous of Riley talking to another guy but I wished he chose a new girl rather than Riley

Reply 121#121 codebreaker's post

So it can become a square but the way they changed Maya feeling was a huge cop out i felt that writer were bi-polar with that choice .

3x10 Girl Meets I Do

You cant blame Maya for being concerns about Shawn and Katy's upcoming wedding as the last thing she needs is for things to go pear shaped but the spontaneous wedding was nice and Ava catching the flowers was amusing

3x11 Girl Meets the Real World

Riley having trouble with her debate assignment was interesting but eating Zay's cookie from his grandmother was cruel

3x12 Girl Meets Bear

Riley finding her childhood faceless teddy bear missing was surprising as the stuffing was falling out but finding out who defaced her bear was amusing

Reply 128#128 codebreaker's post

I would of liked to known what really happened to the bear but introducing another love-triangle should be interesting .

3x13 Great Lady of New York

Trying to make the Cuban boy Raffi feel at home was nice but trust Ava to go over the top and glad they stopped and listened to Sovanara sad childhood story

3x14 Girl Meets She Dont Like Me

Riley wanting to make new friends in high school was understandable but the way she went about it was amusing and you cant blame the way the girl reacted but the way Riley reacted was over the top

3x15 Girl Meets World of Terror 3

Auggie's Halloween story about f Maya and Riley had never been best friends was different as he may of never been born

3x16 Girl Meets Her Monster

Riley staying home to binge-watch her favourite TV show rather than help her mother was pushing her luck but being grounded before seeing the finale was karma and I can't believe it went that far she walked out

3x17 Girl Meets Hollyworld

The lengths Maya went too so that her mother would get a role in an upcoming movie was surprising but handcuffing Anastasia Boulangerie to a radiator was amusing

Reply 139#139 codebreaker's post

Ok this episode was very concerning if i was parent think about it maya kidnapped a human being that huge red flag not only that but when she told Riley she pretended it wasn't a big deal ?. I realise this is tv show but suggesting to teenager it's ok to kidnap a human being isn't exactly a life lesson ?.

Thread