Thread
Printable Version

You’re The Worst Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

That was awful but that was his sister he had fight with on her wedding ?

Pulling Gretchen was perfect match for Jimmy   

This was better than i expected

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

She really put him in some amusing situation but cinema was the worst . It going great to see these two try to be an relationship when they keep being insensitive to each other

Keys Open Doors

Gretchen asking for a key by accident not meaning they should move in together made Jimmy nervous but have snoop on her phone thinking she was cheating on him when it turn out birthday bash for her was amusing but the ending was priceless . This is why you don't give key to strangers

What Normal People Do

Gretchen apartment was messy poor Jimmy having to deal with it

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Jimmy and Gretchen really not realise they are in a serious relationship and i can't wait until they both realise it .

1x06 PTSD

The whole point was for them to go exclusive but gretchen should challenged him to sleep with a famous actress .

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

That's what I call a good girlfriend

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought Gretchen's Parents were so civilised

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

It was good but i just felt it was rather anti-climatic the way the episode ended.

You're the Worst Season 2

For a comedy series this took a turn to the serious i mean how could they do this to Gretchen ?

Poor Jimmy it must be hard now she told him what she been suffering from at first i thought she was going to break up with him but this is much worse . No sign this was coming but it really shows you anyone can be affected by depression

3x01 Try Real Hard

Be warned the opening scene is jimmy and Gretchen having sex was not expecting that as an opener .

Jimmy discovering he has no clue about Gretchen like she went to bible camp

I had a feeling Lindsey was going do something about to stab him was amusing

3x02 Fix Me, Dummy

Edgar finding a way help some of homeless guy with signs was nice

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I just have a feeling next episode she will struggle to tell him

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Even at start tracking her therapist DOWN and she tell her to tell him but she just couldn't

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

That's the curse of social media isn't it if she hadn't reveal where she was having coffee

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

The way they found it was certainly unexpected and it was only person who found because he needed to his business

imagine if he hadn't felt the need to go to toilet they would never know how close there were to discover the speak easy ?

Thread