Thread
Printable Version

Is the site down? Can't play video - July 1st

Reply 5#5 Ciara951's post

Can't promise it's fixed for you, but the site and shows are loading fine for me right now.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 platypus's post

Others have already posted about this issue.  I don't know how often any of the techs actually check the forum, and it's a little early for our Admin to check in.  Apparently, it was not only a UK issue earlier, and I can't say that's the case right now.  Where I am in Canada, the site is working, but others in North America had issues earlier today.  I"m sure it will be fixed as soon as possible, as it always is.  

Reply 9#9 platypus's post

Please do not use all caps when posting.  It is bad internet etiquette.  Also, there is absolutely no need to post more than once about an issue, especially within minutes.  I already responded to your other post.  

Reply 12#12 Ciara951's post

Thanks for posting an update.  Hopefully, everything will be running smoothly tomorrow.

Reply 1#1 dhamlet's post

This issue has already been brought to our attention.  The site is not completely down, and I don't know why it's down for some regions and not others.  I'm sure the tech team will address this as soon as possible.  This happens every once in a while..

I have merged all the threads about this issue & changed the thread title.

Thread