25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Is the site down? Can't play video - July 1st

Is the site down? Can't play video - July 1st

is anyone else in uk having this problem?  was watching shows fine til a couple of days ago now i can't get access?  Is the website down at the moment?<br>Cheers
<br>

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 7-4-2014 20:12 ]

Reply 1#1 dhamlet's post

I'm in the UK and it's working fine for me right now

Can't play video

Is anybody else getting 'can't play video, media source loading has failed' ?!

Reply 1#1 Ciara951's post

The VIP homepage wont load for me

I can't get it to load home page either now. Any body else having this issue?

Reply 3#3 Ciara951's post

The homepage is now loading for me

I still can't get on to homepage any ideas to try?

Reply 5#5 Ciara951's post

I went to bed this morning it worked work up at 4pm...won't work. This situation has happened before and the system always reset itself with time. I know it is an inconvenience but, the issue will be fixed soon.

Is anyone getting a 'Stream Not Found' when trying to watch any shows? I've experienced it with 2 shows  both US & EU server. I've only been able to get HD server to work

Ok I will wait it out and watch Netflix instead. Thanks for your reply.

Reply 5#5 Ciara951's post

Can't promise it's fixed for you, but the site and shows are loading fine for me right now.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

VIP TV HAS GONE DOWN IN UK HELP TECHNICAL PEOPLE

VIP TV HAS GONE DOWN IN UK HELP TECHNICAL  PEOPLE

PEOPLE I CAN:T GET MY FIX VIPTv GONE DOWN. SITE WON'T EVEN LOAD A HOMEPAGE ALL DAY AND NIGHT HERE IN UK.

Reply 1#1 platypus's post

Others have already posted about this issue.  I don't know how often any of the techs actually check the forum, and it's a little early for our Admin to check in.  Apparently, it was not only a UK issue earlier, and I can't say that's the case right now.  Where I am in Canada, the site is working, but others in North America had issues earlier today.  I"m sure it will be fixed as soon as possible, as it always is.  

No VIPTV in UK ALL DAY AND NIGHT. HELP

Reply 9#9 platypus's post

Please do not use all caps when posting.  It is bad internet etiquette.  Also, there is absolutely no need to post more than once about an issue, especially within minutes.  I already responded to your other post.  

Thank you guys just checked again before I go to bed and it's working.... Typical ! Gang related will have to wait until tomorrow! Thanks for all your help though. ;)

Reply 12#12 Ciara951's post

Thanks for posting an update.  Hopefully, everything will be running smoothly tomorrow.

Same issue here in Australia, husband can get to the site, I cant. No shows are currently working atm either. Not even ones we watched last night. 

Reply 1#1 dhamlet's post

This issue has already been brought to our attention.  The site is not completely down, and I don't know why it's down for some regions and not others.  I'm sure the tech team will address this as soon as possible.  This happens every once in a while..

I have merged all the threads about this issue & changed the thread title.

25 12
Thread