Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I waited for proper version and it was a good opening episode and rather good episode but also a strange episode as well because it does seem like doctor was rather confused at himself and saving the day was amusing. So much for it being over it found paradise and that suppose to heaven

8x02 Into the Dalek

Finding a good Dalek was rare but Clara being the only one to make doctor realise it wasn't a waste of time because we learnt something new . Do we really need another companion fall in love with a guy who seem to be suffer PTSD to a minor degree. If he join in in future episodes it should be interesting.

The Robots of Sherwood

Clara wanting to meet Robin hood was interesting but doctor refusing to believe he was robin hood was amusing

8x04 Listen

How many times has Clara  messed around in time and trying figure out what point of this episode was because it really left puzzled for filler episode no enemy to fight just shadow of your imagination?.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Considering he's joining the cast this season i wasn't . It's a way to introduce him into the series as regular .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

That was nice but the fact doctor was behind it was priceless .

The Caretaker

The only purpose of this episode was introduce the doctor to Cara boyfriend who we knew wouldn't get on with the doctor.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

She was very angry at the end i wonder how she will forgive him since she said she doesn't want to him again ?

Mummy on the Orient Express

I felt this was disappointing episode because all those victims had say i surrender than they wouldn't be killed and i can't believe she decided to stay with him after her frustration in previous episode

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Clara did a fantastic job rescuing the doctor when Tardis run out of power that was smart thinking

8x10 In the Forest of the Night

Waking up to find whole of the Earth is covering with trees was interesting and realise it was save the Earth was great revelation. Still have no clue who that women is and they keep dragging that along for 10 episode my patience is getting annoying. .

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Maebh was interesting young character normally kids are awful actors but she was rather good and very adorable in her role. She really look like she was having fun without trying to hard she certainly has future in acting if she decides to persue it.

Pink finding out Clara was lying was sad as it does look like end of their relationship .

8x11 Dark Water

I am so glad we finally found out who she was .

That was a surprise but danny getting killed as she declared her feeling for him was sad and than thinking of blackmailing doctor into saving him but turning the dream patch on her was quick thinking and than telling her he will still help her was great but you knew something bad will happen and the fact that they somehow found Danny was great .

8x12 Death in Heaven

I needed some time to process this episode because it was most ridclous situation i have seen in a tv series that saying a lot from a person who has seen over 20 years worth of tv shows.

So let me just understand this the master decided to give the doctor an army of cybermen for him to control, as her master plan to defeat the doctor in the hopes he will become some sort evil mastermind .I don't know what to say because it was rather a stupid plan as it didn't work.

Don't get me wrong even through this sounds stupid it was very long term plan which would of worked in time but danny being able to have free will helped. .

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Most of the episode did seem like a dream

Thread