Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x11 Dead or Alive

Barry allowing Kid Flash to get the admiration from the cheerleaders was nice and I cant believe Cisco trying to get a date with Gypsy before she took HR but challenging her to a fight to save HR did seem crazy, Iris risking her life because she knows when she is supposed to die was reckless

3x12 Untouchable

The team gambling on who's the fastest man alive was amusing and with the victims being linked to flashpoint it wasn't going to be easy to stop but glad they told Joe about what Barry saw in the future

3x13 Attack on Gorilla City

You just knew Julian would want to join them on Earth 2 to rescue Harrison and looks like the Gorilla's are coming for revenge after that escape

3x14 Attack on Central City

Jesse telling her father that she's staying on Earth-1 to be with Wally was surprising especially as he didn't object but telling Wally he's dying was a low blow and it was obvious Grodd was coming for pay back

3x15 The Wrath of Savitar

For a second I thought Joe was upset about their engagement but him being old school were they ask the fathers consent did make sense and Wally being haunted by visions of Savitar did look real, Wally telling Iris wasn't engaged when she died was bound to hurt but lets hope they can save him

3x16 Into the Speed Force

Barry had to try something to rescue Wally and entering the speed force seemed like the only way but I don't think it would of worked without Jay's help, Jesse ignoring H.R.'s advice to find and defeat Savitar on her own was risky with no backup plan

3x17 Duet

Barry being put under the same spell as Kara and trapped with her in a musical with all the others was certainly different and Malcolm and Martin also being there I thought it might cross over to Legends as well but never the less it was amusing

3x18 Abra Kadabra

The new villain having some impressive skills I thought would make capturing him tough but using Savitar's name as leverage was bound to make handing him over awkward, Julian being forced to operate on Caitlin after the explosion was risky but releasing Killer Frost is bound to have consequences

3x19 The Once and Future Flash

Barry's trip to 2024 was fascinating but it's not looking good for Iris and Killer Frost joining Savitar is a scary thought

3x20 I Know Who You Are

Finding Tracy was the easy part but with her about to quit and with Savitar using Killer Frost to try and kill her getting her to finish her invention four years earlier wasn't going to be easy, Joe breaking up with Cecile rather than tell her the truth was disappointing but glad they sorted things out

Thread