Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 Flashpoint

After all Barry went through to save his mother only to go back and try to make things right was disappointing but having consequence was predictable

3x02 Paradox

Barry trying to reconcile the difference was never going to be easy and forcing everyone to have dinner together was a nice start but Cisco wanting his brother back knowing what Barry has been through was sad

3x03 Magenta

What Frankie did to John was karma as I'm sure he did a lot worse if he was that angry when diner wasn't on the table but glad they stopped her from destroying the hospital

3x04 The New Rogues

Barry's reaction to almost being caught kissing Iris by Joe was amusing and talking to him about it wasn't any better, the Mirror Master was impressive especially the way he trapped The Flash

3x05 Monster

The monster disappearing just as quick as it appeared was different and Caitllin going to her mother made sense but her reaction was a little disappointing and Julian was lucky Barry was there to stop him making some stupid mistakes

3x06 Shade

I'm glad Caitllin told Cisco but he shouldn't of told the others and looks like Alchemy has convince Wally to join him

3x07 Killer Frost

Savitar's superior speed left The Flash in a tail spin and Killer Frost trying to find Alchemy could of been worse but glad Barry was able to get through to Caitllin, Cisco was bound to be pissed after what she said

3x08 Invasion!

I first I thought the alien invasion was for Mon-El as his people said they are looking for him but the introductions and training was amusing but the mind controlled in fighting seemed a waste of an episode

3x09 The Present

It's ironic Julian had his own secrets after blackmailing Barry but glad he changed his mind and seeing Iris die in the future is bound to change the way he is with her

3x10 Borrowing Problems From the Future

What a shame Wally overheard Detective Patterson talking about Kid Flash after just being saved from that fire and Caitlin inviting Julian to join Team Flash after her refused to help her get rid of her powers was surprising but Barry seemed to be a little hard on Wally

Thread