49 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 186#186 bala's post

Guessing forever or until the finale??

That was the 15 epi...the season is probably 22 or 24 epi. Enough with the bloody guessing. That gets boring with no end result.

Reply 188#188 bala's post

Even though Zoom was revealed I still think they might have a few tricks up their sleeve. Like why Zoom's Jay was disappointed that E2 Jay was dead.

Reply 190#190 arksongbird80's post

Splits is good to. The good and bad side of the coin

2x16

This episode was boring. Its a pity that they didn't figure out that Jay was Zoom. Although, I still think its a version of Jay that is Zoom, and the man in the iron mask is another Jay also.

Iris sorta flirts with Barry - then turns around and lets her boss know that she's available. This is getting old.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 3-24-2016 05:18  
Yes this really was a filler but them being shocked Jay is zoom really shouldn't of come as no surprised wasn't it last year Harrison Wells was revealed to be bad guy fool me once shame on me fool me  ...
Exactly!!! Barry was already suspicious of Jay in the beginning.

Reply 197#197 bala's post

2x17

Another dud of an episode. This season is just bad. Season 1 wasn't a pearl, but at least I liked a lot more episodes from there than 2.

Reply 212#212 bala's post

2x19

The episode was decent - I actually liked it better than last week's. I like Caitlin's interaction with her Earth 2 self. How long are they going to string out that man in the iron mask?? Sheesh!!

Anyway, I just don't like Wally. I think its the actor's deficient here. No matter what scene he's in he always comes off as a cocky pissant.

Reply 219#219 codebreaker's post

This was a decent episode overall, Sets the tone for the finale.

I hope Flash gets faster after he became one with the speed force. Thereby eliminating whiny Barry

The finale was okay -

but overall:

After the first season there were actually episodes that I re-watched. But, this season has just been endless, mindless talking and unforgettable actions. Yes, there were a few good episodes in 2. But, I wouldn't waste my time to watch them again.

Nothing has been a shock. I knew Jay was Zoom from day one....and by golly no one should be surprised that 'The man in the Iron Mask' would be Henry.

49 123
Thread