Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Plastique

The Flash meeting Iris to try to convince her to stop blogging about him was amusing as she was only doing it for Barry and what a shame Beth died thanks to the General

1x06 The Flash Is Born

Barry only having the ability of speed is no match for the other metahuman and I'm not surprised Iris put herself at risk blogging about the Streak as someone is bound to think she has insider information, Joe questioning Harrison about his possible involvement in Nora's death was interesting

1x07 Power Outage

Leaving the mugger in his underwear was amusing and I'm not surprised Joe was distracted after that threat on Iris's life but the way Iris handled the situation was impressive

1x08 Flash vs. Arrow

Joe being upset about the Arrow being in his city was surprising and Barry did need some training after going up against Bivolo alone but the team discussing who will win was amusing

1x09 The Man in the Yellow Suit

Caitlin discovering that Ronnie is still alive was surprising as he was supposed to of been vaporised and I hope Barry telling Iris how he feels doesn't spoil their friendship

1x10 Revenge of the Rogues

The two brothers from Prison Break setting a trap for The Flash was interesting but taking Caitlin was sneaky way to get his attention and taking each other out may of been tough but you just knew they had a backup plan to escape

1x11 The Sound and the Fury

Hartley coming for revenge against Harrison was risky but he was an obnoxious person back then and looks like Iris getting a job as a cub reporter was only for her to dish the dirt on The Flash

1x12 Crazy For You

Shawna breaking Clay out of prison was impressive but trust him to use her abilities for his own benefit and then dump her when she got caught but Barry and Caitlin hitting the bars looking for them was amusing

1x13 The Nuclear Man

I'm impressed Barry got away with his disappearing act while on his date but a second date was pushing his luck and Iris putting her foot in it was uncalled for as she wasn't interested

1x14 Fallout

I'm impressed the separation worked but Martin was a little bit of an ass at first and Barry being there as an adult  when his mother was killed is an interesting twist but getting rid of General Wade was karma

Thread