Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 arksongbird80's post

Boring episode. getting through it was pure torture. When will we stop trying to keep Iris safe?

It was nice to see Felicity again too bad she brought a beau with her. Sorry Barry. .

Even though Cisco was killed by RF its kinda weird that he's the only one having flashbacks from the time when Barry altered time.

Reply 104#104 bala's post

1x19

This episode seemed tedious and unbelievable to me. Why would the Flash think that Eddie got out so quickly and fall for that Catilian switchroo move?

Finally the show is getting to the end to expose RF.

Reply 106#106 bala's post

1x20

As ridiculous as the last few episodes have been this one had a very nice touch to it. Enjoyed every second.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-6-2015 19:24 ]

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Do they even have any security left since the labs blew up? After all the hoopla about Grodd it was a leveled episode. But, I was more or less  focused on  Barry & Iris scenes....

Now that RF revealed the truth to Eddie - will he try to change his future so that he keeps the girl and also make a name for himself?

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-6-2015 19:47 ]

Reply 114#114 bala's post

Decent pre finale episode.  I doubt Iris and Eddie are going to over just like that.

I really hope they don't do a lot of Capt Cold episodes in season 2. Wentworth is so boring and dull in the role, plus, his centric episodes are always boring.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-13-2015 14:36 ]

Reply 116#116 bala's post

After the Flash finale aired there were countless reviews of how great it was etc. But, after finally watching the episode today it was simply about  will he or won't he.

Eddie dying was no big surprise but since RF has such a big presence in the Flash's life I doubt we've heard the last from him.

Reply 119#119 bala's post

I think he made the decision not to save her before he left. His words to Joe "bye Dad"....kinda said it all. He was happy with the present life he had even though both his parents weren't in it.  He just wanted to say a proper goodbye to her in the end.

My biggest question is what was the deal with his future self stopping his present self from intervening in the fight?

Reply 121#121 bala's post

alright.

Hey, when Barry was running inside the accelerator did you catch a glimpse of Caitlin's future self as Killer Frost (bad guy - well, if the writers follow the comics)? Cisco becomes Vibe (good guy)

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-29-2015 09:58 ]

Reply 123#123 bala's post

Come on dude! I may voice my opinions if I like or don't like something but I always research stuff.  

2x1

The episode was not about the 'big bad' but everyone reconnecting after tragic losses. It was stupid to have Barry's father just leave his son like that after 14 years apart. I could understand a few months down the road if he left, but not the same damn day. Overall, the episode fitted perfectly in 'The Flash' universe of subpar episodes.

Reply 130#130 arksongbird80's post

The Flash that came in now wore the costume of the original Flash, but he appears to be from the future. Maybe one  episode will have Flash meeting the original one day

2x1

I'm kinda have an indifferent feeling about this episode. Its always the same thing week in week out.

Patty's character is annoying. Pushy people are not endearing. Now that she's on the task force it will take her about 2 episodes to figure out that Barry is the flash since she's such a big fan.

2x3

After two crappy episodes I actually loved this one. Although, historically, all Capt Cold episodes are crap...this one was the exception - maybe its because he's scenes were limited.

Finally we learn more about Iris' mother. I thought she was dead all this time but its nice to see she's not. Hopefully, she doesn't disappear as quickly as Barry's father did.

Michael Ironside was great as Snart & Lisa's father. Great casting choice here versus Wentworth playing Capt Cold.  

With Barry's history of exposing his identity to bad guys I was surprised he kept his mask on in Lisa's presense

Patty is still annoying. Writers bubbly is not endearing - but rather a turn off

2x4

I liked the episode. 2 decent episodes back to back. From the Flash you can't ask for more than that.

Reply 137#137 bala's post

That would be nice for Joe and Iris - but its seems like too  easy of a  gift wrapped in a bow.

I think the baby was probably Joe's but he died after childbirth since the Mom was addicted to drugs.

What do you think about Patty?

She's annoying. The writers have the actress  playing someone who's very perky all the time and I think the actress is doing a poor job at it. Although CW The Messengers was an exceptional show - I prefer the actress in that. We'll see if she gets better.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 10-28-2015 12:07 ]

Reply 139#139 bala's post

Major or  minor character is not the issue. She's just not good at the role she is cast in. I have the same misgivings about Danielle Panebaker as Caitlin.

I've only seen her in the CW show, so that's all I can compare her to. But, as you say serious is probably her game.

Reply 174#174 codebreaker's post

2x13

Loved seeing all the doubles in E2. Typical Flash episode - but I loved the last 10 minutes

Earth 2 part 2

This was a boring follow up to 1st part. I'm just so tired of whiny, indecisive, confused and weakling Barry/Flash (both E1 & E2 were bad in this epiosde). Seriously, how long does it take for him to get confidence in himself and abilities?

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 2-18-2016 20:13 ]

Reply 180#180 arksongbird80's post

The mask guy is real Jay Garrick.

Reply 184#184 bala's post

2x15

Average Flash episode. Getting tired of whiny Flash

I wasn't surprised that Jay was Zoom though. The real version of Jay is behind the iron mask. The one who died and Zoom are just copies.

Thread