Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x14 Fallout

Another good episode but the fact military wanted firestorm was predictable but i was surprised how there were able combine more easily second time and iris getting suspicions about barry new friends could cause trouble for future.

Flash: look ahead

1x15 Out of Time

This would great episode if they didn't do time reverse because cisco being dead, things would have move fast but time reverse change everything . Writer change it giving them a way out

Reply 86#86 shinny's post

Yes it did feel season finale i be curious how they will top this ?

Reply 88#88 Milks26's post

Writers did have a choice they choose this option -Writer control direction of the show it's up executive producer give them guidance

Reply 90#90 Milks26's post

I thought they over did it a bit

1x16 Rogue Time

After last week fantastic episode this was ok episode but Barry not realise consequence change the past was surprising because he change everyone future think about it if Cisco had died captain cold couldn't get guns as result Cisco surviving it result cold finding out that barry is the flash but the one thing that came out Barry now has suspicion on Wells.

Reply 95#95 Milks26's post

The problem i had with trickster episode was the flashback even through there were very informative it didn't quite work with the episode i felt like there were combined two different episodes together. Usually flashback are used to help understand what's going in the episode but flashback had nothing to do with trickster

Reply 97#97 Milks26's post

Yep there need decided where they want to go instead work it out as they go along

1x19 Who Is Harrison Wells?

Finding Harrison wells body was interesting as we new he wasn't real wells but finding the secret room was nice cliffhanger

1x20 The Trap

It was good trap but as always RF was one step ahead and hints about the future were amusing but Barry creating Gideon was an interesting revelation.

1x21 Grodd Lives

Damn your influence is rubbing off on me Mils26 this episode was awful but i am glad Iris had balls to confront barry over his secret identity but seriously how can she walk into starlabs without any ID?. You would of thought security would stop her from going into restrictive area ?.

Reply 110#110 Milks26's post

I would hope so considering it's a technology lab and considering what RF has been hiding i would assume he would have some security measures

1x22 Rogue Air

Trying to be Oliver when you are not never ends up well but i am glad he finally realise he couldn't do it on his own have teamwork help defeat RF but only 1 more episode and things are going get messed up based on promo if Barry goes back time and save his mother his whole life would change

1x23 Fast Enough

So they spend the whole first season on Barry to save his dad and when he gets opportunity to actually save his mother he decides not to because other him shook his head?. The logic of RF killing Barry's mother was so flawed i don't know whether to be surprised or confused.  i suppose if you going end the season on a cliffhanger it might as well be a wormhole that leads into Legends of Tomorrow series.

Reply 118#118 Milks26's post

i am not a fanboy i am an objective tv show watcher so i was a bit more critical the ending was great but i just wasn't happy about him not trying save his mother and i understand why people were happy he didn't but to make that choice at moment was strange.

Quote:
what was the deal with his future self stopping his present self from intervening in the fight?
You remember back to the future and rule with time travel two object can not occupy the same space. It would eased him from existence

Reply 122#122 Milks26's post

Surprised you knew about killer frost that was a secret only comic book fans know

I only found out after the fact when watching reviews

Reply 124#124 Milks26's post

That's good to know

Thread