Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Flash is Born

This confirms that that dr was responsible for killing Barry's mothers because he confronted him and that threat was too convenient  . Iris call him flash as result Barry suggestion was amusing.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Apart from The Flash/Barry & Iris scenes the episode overall was boring. Where did they find the actor playing the Metal man? Such a bad actor.

Other forums have Wells pegged as Reverse Flash from the future - let's see how that story plays out.

Reply 42#42 Milks26's post

I think he tried to build a particle excellerator with his wife but something went wrong causing her to die and him to get special powers. One of them being Flash like powers as super healing and super speed, but I think seeing the future or timetravel might be one of them, I personally think timetravel as this might be explained by supersuperspeed.

Reply 42#42 Milks26's post

That actor hasn't had much luck with work but last show he was on secret life of American teenager explains his acting ability

Power Outage

Barry losing his power was predictable I am glad he finally got some appreciation of his speed

The Flash - FLASH VS ARROW Extended Trailer

The flash vs arrow

I liked that Oliver tried to be a "big brother" and train Barry.   The flash could use some guidance.   

For someone so invested in the flash iris certainly changed her tune quickly when the flash showed the first hint of not being perfect.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x01 City of Heroes

As it's been almost six months since the early release of the pilot I thought I should start again and as the Arrow crossover has just come out and I need to catch up

1x02 Fastest Man Alive

It's a shame Barry and Joe were butting heads at the start as they were only trying to keep each other safe

1x03 Things You Can't Outrun

Eddie finding Joe at home when he was there to see Iris was amusing and I thought the flashbacks were interesting

1x04 Going Rogue

Flipping through the mug shots book was amusing and Felicity coming to see how Barry was doing was nice but the song Eddie put on the radio was priceless

1x05 Plastique

The Flash meeting Iris to try to convince her to stop blogging about him was amusing as she was only doing it for Barry and what a shame Beth died thanks to the General

1x06 The Flash Is Born

Barry only having the ability of speed is no match for the other metahuman and I'm not surprised Iris put herself at risk blogging about the Streak as someone is bound to think she has insider information, Joe questioning Harrison about his possible involvement in Nora's death was interesting

1x07 Power Outage

Leaving the mugger in his underwear was amusing and I'm not surprised Joe was distracted after that threat on Iris's life but the way Iris handled the situation was impressive

1x08 Flash vs. Arrow

Joe being upset about the Arrow being in his city was surprising and Barry did need some training after going up against Bivolo alone but the team discussing who will win was amusing

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

It was hyped up episode but Oliver saving him was a surprise and trust felicity to make Oliver help Barry when he just want to solve his case only.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 12-3-2014 18:55  

For someone so invested in the flash iris certainly changed her tune quickly when the flash sh ...

Another boring episode. the best part was the hospital scene between the Flash and Iris, and the encounter left her speechless.

I won't necessarily blame Iris for question the Flash's actions. In her mind he just attacked her boyfriend for no reason other than he was trying to do his job as a police officer. There is still a lot of unknowns surrounding the Flash intentions in society's eyes, so her reaction and decision is justifiable. Overall, it was a decent episode. The Flash won that fight hands down.

Thread