Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 The Man Who Saved Central City

Honestly i was expecting better season première instead of this average Flash episode.

Reply 130#130 arksongbird80's post

I think he knows his son doesn't need him any more he feels like a burden to him i mean Joe been more of a father than he ever was so why should he stick around seeing that another man raised his son? . it will be constantly reminder

Reply 134#134 Milks26's post

I don't know i just feel like this was average episode it felt more like a filler episode

Reply 136#136 Milks26's post

You kind of wondering whether he's is Iris's brother guy who merged with firestorm since we never meet his mother ?

Reply 138#138 Milks26's post

Patty is ok she's doing best job she can you need understand actress is used to doing drama show which showed a lot emotions unfortunately this character she is playing has no real emotions that the problem . When i am talking emotions sadness that what she's good at .

On Messenger you preferred her because she was lead in the show not a secondary character. In the flash she is playing minor supporting character no idea what will happen to her character but i have hope she will stick around.

The problem is actress is not perky person you can tell she a very serious person so a bit miscasting but given her acting experience it was no brainer one tree hill and other shows she has done.

Reply 140#140 Milks26's post

True but she's recognisable was reason why she was casted. ( Patty not Catlin)

2x09 Running to Stand Still

Nice Christmas episode

Reply 175#175 Milks26's post

I thought it was ok nothing really surprises me any more

Reply 177#177 arksongbird80's post

you guys get pleased so easily

Reply 181#181 Milks26's post

That's what i am thinking as well

i think he working for zoom

Reply 185#185 Milks26's post

What was the point in revealing his identity i rather they left us guessing than telling us.

Reply 187#187 Milks26's post

Until the season finale i get what your saying but for me it was nice not knowing.

Reply 194#194 Milks26's post

Yes this really was a filler but them being shocked Jay is zoom really shouldn't of come as no surprised wasn't it last year Harrison Wells was revealed to be bad guy fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on me

Reply 196#196 Milks26's post

I still don't get how he get supergirl world i know how but i was hoping end of this episode we see him arrive on supergirl

Reply 198#198 Milks26's post

It's called a filler episode

Reply 210#210 codebreaker's post

Now Barry normal again how many times can they do this?

Reply 214#214 codebreaker's post

His anger made him dumb

Thread