Thread
Printable Version

Taxi Brooklyn Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes it was but we knew with his driving he must have done it before but she really has trust issues they could make a good team but he wouldn't make any money unless the police department pays him ?.

How can he be taxi driver when she will need him during the day ?

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

I assume she will pay him out her pocket

1x02 The Legacy

Well another average episode but Leo getting deported was a sad ending .

1x05 Ambush

What are the chances that they would literally see a daylight prison break when leo giving her a ride to her workplace

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i did find refreshing it was women stalker instead of man normally have same gender stalker is very uncommon?,

Deadline Brooklyn

I have to say this was one of the best episode so far this season , a actual episode which kept my focus usually i have this show playing in the background while i play some on-line games but this was first time where start of the episode really hooked me . Seriously you are telling your son all about this would certainly make him very worried .

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I really liked that the episode showed ending first and than showed us what really happend to get to that situation but it was certainly a good catch.

1x09 The Longest Night

Every time  Leo drops someone in cat family off he always seem find danger no matter where he is but what a complicated case of kidnapping of child and murder of his family .

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

This was one of the better episode so far in this series and figuring it out was great especially with blackout happening.

1x11 Frenchmen Can't Jump

The basketball game was a nice distraction but Cat getting closer to find out what her dad was up to.

1x12 Revenge

That was one hell of set up making it look cat killed him but if that wasn't bad enough cat dealing with her ex husband situation was ridclous

Thread