Thread
Printable Version

Bad Judge Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I was disappointed by this show not only did i not know it was 30 minutes the fact that show runner quit one month before this aired doesn't look good but i can see why she walked out consider she wanted this to be nice comedy and instead it turned into this.

I felt sorry for her law clerk who was handed a wet pregnancy test

1x02 Meteor Shower

I hope that last we see of her van but if it somehow get fixed in next episode i will be surprised

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yep but a lawyer talking judge before the case was unprofessional?

1x04 Knife to a Gunfight

Some criminal are really stupid than you have some who are dim-witted but i am glad  Rebecca tried her best to help him out stop him falling into 3 strikes rules.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

This where justice system is flawed because if you fit the conditions and there's really no exception to 3 strike rules . I agree it would be a waste but representing himself was big mistake

1x05 Judge and Jury

I was surprised to find out judges also eliable to do jury service but you just knew she would make them all change to vote to innocent

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

What an idiot all the lawyer would have to do was show pictures of different butts and ask her identify it to see if she could and when she can't they could argue it wasn't him . Given the case got dismissed it really wouldn't matter

1x07 Communication Breakdown

Having 4 people to translate the information to client was amusing but Rebecca helping client set up his business was great but trust Rebecca to get carried away with her relationship with her guy.

Thread