Thread
Printable Version

A To Z Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

I knew my instinct on this was right this was horrible everything about this was bad from annoying narrating right away through forced connection between the actors.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

This is how bad economy has become that dating website need to do this to make money

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

True but only the employees know this not the public .

B is for Big Glory

After such a fantastic first night Andrew forget he made plans with another women but telling Zelda seem to be a mistake because it created all sort of issues

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes i missed good old days when you had to actually ask each other about their life now we can find out everything about someone by doing a simple search on them.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

She should told him not to come or even better not to mention it to him

Reply 15#15 Milks26's post

Not surprised but i knew we wouldn't get to Z

Reply 17#17 Milks26's post

The only reason is because actress Kate walsh her fame from Grey's anatomy and Private Practice.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Their friends were really immature about the party they acted like little kids

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Him not listening to her when she told him she busy with her law suit and him thinking he was about that situation

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Certain things should not be shared

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

It's sad to think when yoy realise your friends and girlfriend influence who you are and it took him years figure this out because he blinded to it but the stair-climbing competition was odd because i never heard of this

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

After amount of money she spend she had right to be upset but finding she was crazy women was amusing.

Thread