Thread
Printable Version

Young & Hungry (ABC Family) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

i really surprised this hasn't been added yet on here since all other ABC family comedies

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Gabbi really is amusing character no many people would go as far as she would try to keep the job but was disappointed guys girlfriend came back since i didn't like her. I wonder if they play into Gabbi and her boss relationship in future episode but i honestly don't want this turning into a Melissa and Joey copycat .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Ellote trying on the ring was amusing but asking girls to ask was even more amusing since he's been giving both of them a hard time especially Gabbi and she was first one not to make fun of the situation. I really should watch show where i have crush on main actress .

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

This was quite amusing episode it's one thing to help your boss get into a magazine but to go out with her and even kiss her to make her ex-girlfriend jealous was kind of ridclous. Gabby is really desperate, the length she is willing to go to make everyone happy.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes i watch both seasons today, man i need to get a life and it wasn't too bad but seriously using same cliffhanger for both season shows seems lazy just switch it around to where Gabby's the one leaving the message.

If there are going keep having both Josh and gabby on-again-off-again it could start getting annoying but you just know at start 3rd season Josh will have another girlfriend . What i would love to be the twist would if it's gabby's room-mate that was so amusing . That's bound to be a future storyline

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

How she got her job back was really convenient but you know it would be a mistake

Thread