Thread
Printable Version

channel store

channel store

Is VIPTV available on ROKU?

Reply 1#1 lasbabe's post

Not that I am aware of. Does Roku allow internet access to a web browser search or something similar? If so, you might be able to go about using the site that way.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Barb, I just checked out ROKU as it's not one I'm familiar with. It's application based so the likes of Netflix, Hulu, Crackle, HBO Go etc work through it. It doesn't appear to allow internet streaming, it looks like it requires a stand alone application already in place. Isababe, what are you trying to do? Are you trying to watch VIPtv on your TV? If so, there are a few ways of doing this. A Smart TV: Your TV must have a built in web browser. Use our main site here. It may default to the mobile site but it doesn't work correctly. So make sure you change back to viptv.net. You should set this as bookmark for easy access. Playstation 3 and up: The PS3 and up have a built in web browser. Use either viptv.net or m.viptv.net Laptop: Connect via HDMI to your TV. Use either viptv.net or m.viptv.net iPad/iPhone/iTouch/using Apple TV: Use the mobile site also and Airplay to your TV Macbook using Apple TV: Use either viptv.net or m.viptv.net Macbook: Connect via the thunderbolt connection to your TV using a Mini Display to HDMI connector Android Tablet: If your Tablet has a USB port connect to HDMI cable and then you can connect this straight to your TV and watch via the main site viptv.net or m.viptv.net *edit* I've changed the instructions on the Smart TV. It's actually been a while since I used mine, because I have apple TV and I'd forgotten about that quirk!! [ Last edited by shinny at 5-13-2014 19:27 ]

Thread