Thread
Printable Version

Black Box Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 Kiss the Sky

What a scum bag the limo driver was getting the ride of his life and then stealing from her purse, Catherine's boyfriend pressuring her to marry him came at the wrong time as she was off her meds and he had no idea what was wrong with her but you can understand why she doesn't want any more kids

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Sweet Little Lies

I'm glad Carrie's head exploding after chasing Oliver was a dream as it looked real and Catherine should of come forward after the patient died when the surgeon had a stroke but saving him knowing he wanted to die was a close call

1x03 Who Are You?

Will telling Catherine he's slept with the hostess at his restaurant was understandable after her betrayal but their run in at the food truck was surprising and Catherine singing her sisters praise about her daughter was nice

1x04 Exceptional or Dead

Ali taking it hard after failing the virtual surgery was interesting but figuring out that something was not quite right about Leo was impressive and Catherine dropping her ring down the drain was rotten luck as Will was throwing an engagement party but was lucky to get it back just in time and looks like Delilah is going to be trouble

1x05 Jerusalem

Dr. Reynaud having the will to live when it looks like his time is almost up was sad and Jacob giving all his money away after his hallucinations was interesting but Catherine and Will's hallucinations were amusing

1x06 Forget Me

Catherine and Joshua having different recollections about how their past unfolded after their father made the decision to leave them was interesting but Catherine going the extra mile for the decorated soldier was nice and looks like Will can't get rid of Delilah

1x07 Kodachrome

Trust the guys to home in on the models looking for Catherine but Frankie suffering from colour blindness was sad as it was his life and having to to remove a live bullet from the journalist's head was a risky move

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Catherine did a good job of covering that she wasn't home and her phone was off while Will was trying to get hold of her and what a shame the brain tumour wasn't found earlier as it cost the lives of four people but asking to ring his mother was sad as he had no idea he killed her

1x09 Sing Like Me

The sudden interest in music after being struck by lightning was unbelievable and the street musician suffering from tremors was sad as he wasn't interested in surgery because his wife died on the table but Catherine turning to her father for help was surprising

1x10 I Shall Be Released

Esme understanding Spanish was great as was able to find out the truth about Delilah while she was helping Will but swapping the wine was a great way to make her look bad and give Will a reason to fire her

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Their relationship has been strained from the start and to be honest I don't think they are well suited

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I was thinking the same thing now he's angry and has a reason to get revenge

1x11 Emotion

I thought the doorman was lucky to that Catherine and Ian was there to see him collapse which turned out to be a buried aneurysm but complications during surgery was sad but at leased it was repairable, Catherine having to give that difficult diagnosis to a young mother was tragic as her refusing to have him inoculated is the reason for his terminal illness

1x12 The Fear

Dr. Hartramph's urging Catherine to be admitted into a hospital was understandable with her experiencing hallucinations but with nobody knowing at work it was obvious she would object until Dr. Mahmoud figured it out and her driving is a recipe for disaster

1x13 Consequences

Catherine getting arrested was a blessing as if she had got back behind the wheel it could of been a lot worse but Esme's father needing a transplant to survive could of ruined everything for them and Esme going to Will for comfort was surprising, Dr. Owen firing Catherine was an interesting way to end as it doesn't matter if this gets cancelled

Reply 36#36 bala's post

She would be lucky to get a job anywhere until she gets her illness under control

Thread