Thread
Printable Version

Black Box Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Black Box Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The twenty-first century is the era of the brain, and this show will be riding that wave on the cutting edge of medicine. The brain is the source of everything -- from whom we love to how we act and feel. It is the ultimate mystery, which is why doctors call it the "black box." Dr. Catherine Black and the staff of "The Cube" will constantly be challenged by cases never seen before on television. The patients have rare, highly visual, often hallucinogenic and startling conditions, which we will see through their eyes as Dr. Black diagnoses and treats them.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 4-25-2014 09:47 ]

Black Box - New Promo

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes he was a scum bag but she was very lucky she didn't fall off the ledge while she was high however i kept think this reminds me of United State of Tara mainly because actress looks quite similar to her. Her daughter bound find out eventually Catherine is her mother not her aunt. I really hope they focus more patient rather than her in future episode.

Sweet Little Lies

Well the head of hospital telling staff not hide medical condition that would affect their performance was tricky because no-one knows black's condition and i can understand why she's keeping it a secret.

Who Are You?

Well seeing that video documentary on what the cube does and see Caterine play with the rubberband suggest she has her suspicions . Who would of thought working with homeless people would be cause of patient problems

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes it did look real but that was rather odd condition

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well that was a surprise with Leo but it's a good thing he was at the hospital as worker imagine if he was in normal office job his condition would gone unnoticed .

Jerusalem

Well donate 12 million to charity was a red flag something was wrong but thinking he was messenger of god was interesting psychological disorder but than discovering he been having headache which fix his problem was nice.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well he caused that mess he couldn't fire her after he sleep with her and it tough spot to be in

I think Dr Bickman using updated version of Catherine technique with VR was great  

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes but i think finding solution to his problem was fantastic

1x08 Free Will

A word of warning when watching this episode it's extremely emotionally and shocking and i am glad they showed no always will they be a happy ending and this really showed how bad a brain tumour can make a person into a killer.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

This was lighter episode since previous one was really dark and emotional but it sad janitor not be able to get the song out his head having vision on songs so glad he finally manage to get some peace without anything bad happening to him

I Shall Be Released

Well done in helping him fire that women that was nice of her to make her look bad .

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I felt bad Will when black dumped him

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

True but she shouldn't of told him about Esme if she was going break up with him now he has something that could blew back in her face if Will tell her.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

She really went out of control and i was really worried seeing her in that condition because she is a great doctor and it would shame if she died

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

True it doesn't really matter but she could get a job anywhere in any case

Thread