Thread
Printable Version

Silicon Valley Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 Proof of Concept

Dinesh falling for the blond was a little quick but the way she placed the laptop it wouldn't surprise me if she tried to film it

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2014 15:44 ]

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes she was just using the guys to get her app sorted. Seriously sleeping with new wife was ridclous

Optimal Tip-to-Tip Efficiency

Sometimes the best idea comes from ridclous discussion but i was laughing so hard when calculating how to jerk off everyone in the conference in the most efficient way   but redesign it and having judge give them a file to test it out was risky but the fact it worked was amazing

1x08 Optimal Tip-to-Tip Efficiency

Pied Piper competing against Gavin was interesting after that bizarre calculation on how to masturbate efficiently but the fact they stated from scratch over night and it worked was impressive

Silicon Valley Season 2

2x01 Sand Hill Shuffle

Trust the guys to start arguing who was the boss rather than talk to the girl and I'm not surprised Peter Gregory's company was facing major changes after his death Monica trying to do what's best while dealing with her new boss Laurie was understandable but her idea to take a lower deal that will grow rather than the higher one that wouldn't made sense

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

This is the mistake most young technology companies make, taking the highest offer and that why they go bust because they become overvalued .

2x02 Runaway Devaluation

So much for the guys taking the lowest offer as with that court case looming you cant blame everyone pulling their offers and I hope Richard don't accept his offer

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I don't think he has any choice

2x03 Bad Money

Look like i was wrong he found someone who willing back up but he's a bit crazy

2x04 The Lady

It was about time they hired a female computer programmer onto the team but she really does fit in

2x05 Server Space

So much for trying move to the new office they lost the server farm meaning they have to create their own one with money that was for new office

2x06 Homicide

After holli massive failure hosting a live boxing fight they gang have prove there are better hosting a live event with their web streaming service but you just know it wouldn't work out but doing SWOT analysis on whether to allow a person to die because they like his girlfriend was amusing.

Thread