49 123
Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Reply 185#185 mayadreamer's post

Since the "transaction failed", you should have no charges showing on your credit card. The special offers codebreaker directed you to are a better deal, and you are assured to receive your points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 188#188 akulkarni1's post

There have been issues with the credit card gateway, which is why I suggested you use one of the special offers found here.

Reply 196#196 340371's post

There continue to be issues with the credit card gateway. Another option (and better deal) for buying F$ is to use one of the Special Offers.

Reply 199#199 rls294's post

Glad it was sorted. Thanks for posting.

Reply 208#208 sovari244's post

Once you pay for an episode, that payment is for 24 hours, so you will be charged again if you want to re-watch an episode after the initial 24 hours has passed. You CAN watch any of the free shows as many times as you like, as long as they are still in the free section.

As for the payment issue, we are still waiting to hear back from Admin.

Reply 210#210 Sblaize's post

The issue has been resolved. Admin informed us that they changed credit card gateways. The new one only accepts MasterCard and Bitcoin, though someone posted an issue regarding Bitcoin. Other than that, the special offers are the only other option.

Reply 212#212 sayinjin's post

I'm unsure why you would have difficulty with the new credit card gateway, but I'm really not familiar with it. Have you tried either one of the Special Offers? You'd likely have more success with one of those.

Reply 215#215 sayinjin's post

I understand your frustrastion, but it is unnecessary to post more than once about this issue. I have replied to your other post.

Reply 217#217 sayinjin's post

You posted yesterday that Admin already fixed the problem, and now you say the transaction has gone through, so I'm confused by your post. I have no idea how to get logs of failed transactions from PayPal. I know payment can sometimes be delayed, as that has happened to me on occasion. The site has no control over PayPal transactions.

49 123
Thread