Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Credit card payment

Sorry to bother you on the forum. But i ve tried to contact your support, bút there s never a answer. Tried to pay with credit card.on the 28.8., but there was a warning, that the line was not secure. So i thought i was quitting it, but the payment actually worked. You ve got the money from the creditcard, but i ve never have been getting any F$s, I think you haven t got my member-name. So can you give me the points for 20 Us-$. And to whom do I now send money per Pay-Pal? Thank s for your efforts.

Reply 73

Hi,
sorry to bother you again.
But i ve got my e-mails with "Ibjeward" returned, with adress unkown? I ve tried it several times with the correct address.
Is there no other way, to get my F$ finally?

Tank you for efforts

Reply 75

Hi, Sorry, but the spelling on the post was wrong, my sended e-mails had the correct adress Ibjedward@gmail.com. Right now its sended back with the correct adress for the fourth time. is it a aol-Thing? Please, any chance I get the Points now, and its forgotten. And to whom do I send now Payments per pay-pal now? Sorry for your inconvinience, and thanks for the efforts Bye.

Reply 77

Hi,
opened a google-account for the e-mail, and i think this time it worked.

But no answer again.

I ve never had any problems with the payment and the points; so actually i m a little bit disapointed.

Thanks for your efforts.

Bye.

Thread