Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

credit card payment

I've been trying all day to buy F$, but the hesecurepayment server is not responding. Help?

Thanks!

I used the, but an 8-hour delay is no fun when one's used to getting F$s immediately.  I hope you're looking into faster alternatives to the downed server.

Great. Thank you. I'll use it next time I need to buy F$. For now, I'm still waiting to be credited the 30F$ I bought with the Amazon gift card (almost 20 hours ago). Do you have any idea of when that credit will come through?

Hi. I received the following confirmation from Amazon: Greetings from Amazon.com, We wanted to notify you that an Amazon.com Gift Card you sent has been received on July 22, 2014. Details: Order # 111-8565016-0816238 from July 22, 2014 Sent to: lbjedward@gmail.com I hope that helps you trace the payment.

Hi. I checked it out. The my account shows that the order was redeemed.

Still no F$ on my account. I've been waiting for 4 days now. Please credit my account ASAP.

Reply 61#61 lbjedward's post

As I have repeatedly posted, the amazon gift order was redeemed. I still do not have my 30 F$ credited on my account. What is the problem here???

Reply 66#66 lbjedward's post

I emailed you as you requested. Can I PLEASE have my F$ now?

Thread