Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Reply 95#95 mima608's post

Are you purchasing through the credit card gateway or using the Paypal option?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 97#97 cbogan's post

I'm sorry, but we aren't given a time frame. Your points will be credited to your account, I will send an email to LBJ. Maybe that will speed things up a bit.

Reply 113#113 bsmartie's post

I'm sorry it's taking so long, and that you've had to wait. I have just sent an email to LBJ on your behalf. He should get it when he checks his inbox when he wakes up. Hopefully that will help get your problem sorted out.

Reply 116#116 bsmartie's post

Happy to help.

Reply 118#118 Lalitraj's post

Did you follow the instructions in post #1 and supply your username in your transaction? If so, please send an email to lbjedward@gmail.com.

Reply 124#124 katemac's post

I'm not sure why your Visa isn't working, but we do offer other payment options. They are found here.

Reply 128#128 reefboy's post

Send an email to our site Administrator at lbjedward@gmail.com (all lowercase).

Reply 130#130 linusdepinus's post

The link codebreaker provided is the best deal, whether you have a Visa or not - and you can definitely use another card via Paypal. The previous credit card gateway was proving problematic for many members, which is why it was changed.

Reply 134#134 linusdepinus's post

No worries. Codebreaker is another member who posted a link for you. HERE is the link to our Special Offers. The forum is challenging, especially when accessing via mobile. I hope that one of the offers suits your needs. The bonus offered is because you do have to wait for the points to be manually credited to your account.

Reply 136#136 linusdepinus's post

Glad to hear it. Hope that means your account has been credited too

Reply 150#150 codebreaker's post

Thanks for pointing people in the right direction Jim.

Reply 149#149 joeshaw's post
The link codebreaker directed you to is a great option for Visa users. It's also a better value.

Reply 160#160 mel111's post

We're still waiting to hear back from Admin, but I've gone ahead and posted your details in the thread.

Reply 162#162 mel111's & #163 jcsbrook's posts

Glad to hear it. Thanks for posting to let us know.

Reply 165#165 aposnak's post

Apparently there have been issues with the credit card gateway. Your best bet is to use one of the options in our SUPER Big Special Offer. Those transactions have to be done manually, which means they aren't instant, but you get more for your money to compensate for the inconvenience.

Reply 167#167 baybaykids3's post

Please see the link in the post directly above yours.

Reply 171#171 craftyhec's post

There have recently been issues with the credit card gateway. You can always check out one of the options in our SUPER Big Special Offer thread. Depending on where you live, you can also use Bitcoin Payment. I hope one of the options works for you.

Reply 173#173 aliann741's post

It has been looked into, and Admin informs us that there is nothing they can do with regard to the credit card gateway. I understand your frustration with regard to ease of access but, for now, I'd suggest the Bitcoin option, if available where you live, or one of the Special Offers.

The site has already tried several credit card gateways, and they all seem to work fine for a while, and then start having issues. This is the main reason the Bitcoin option has been added. I know it's not available in every country, but it's the best Admin can do.

Reply 176#176 matthewc11's post

There have been some issues with the credit card gateway. I recommend one of the options I posted links to in reply #172. I know it's not as convenient, but you get extra $F with each of the options because of the inconvenience of having to wait for your points to be credited to your account.

Reply 180#180 Mithqal's post

The credit card gateway has been problematic. I would suggest cancelling the payment, if possible, and using one of the Special Offers here. If the payment has already gone through and you have not received your F$, please contact our Administrator at LBJEDWARD@GMAIL.COM.

Reply 183#183 wheeliegirl's post

To see if a PM has been read, click on "Tracking". If it is still in bold font, it has not been opened. Did you purchase a gift card or via credit card? Your title indicates gift card, but this thread is about credit card payments, which is why I ask. If you purchased a gift card, you should have sent it by email to LBJedward@gmail.com. I don't see any recent posts by you in the Special Offer thread. Check post #1 there for more information.

Thread