Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

I have an interesting problem with the payment system. I went through the payment process as always but this time when I submitted my payment details, I got a page that said the payment had not succeeded. So I tried it again, and this time it said that it succeeded but did not give mt eh F$. However, i checked my bank account and the $30 was withdrawn from my account. I got the email confirmation saying that payment was successful, but no record of it in my Friendvista payment history. How do I fix this?? I've never had a problem with payments before and I've been a member for 4 years now.. please help!

Thank you for your prompt reply. However, I emailed him saturday and still have not heard anything back on this? Does ibjedward still check his emails? Or is there someone else that i can contact??  Thanks!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you jcfinc, only to the tune of $30. And yes, it's been 6 days for me as well...

Perhaps LBJ should consider giving access to one other person, like you Barb. You've been very responsive to our concerns, I know you'd be a good person to handle these kinds of things. Is LBJ gone m.i.a.? Is he still alive?

It's been 10 days.... this is getting out of control.

Well, i've been a paying customer for 4+ years now, so I have no doubt that the payment system usually works. However, this one time it did not work properly. The money was taken from my bank account, I was emailed with an automatic letter stating that payment was indeed successful, but no F$ appeared in my friendvista account. Obviously, the payment system is not perfect. Anyway, I'm not screaming bloody murder yet, but I am irritated that it's taking this long just to get the one and only person on this planet that can fix it to reply. I think it's a bit silly that it all begins and ends with only one person... don't you?

Thread