Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Credit Card Payment Issue

Dear Members,
Some members complained that their CC were charged but no F$ had been credited.  Please note that your F$ can not be credited automatically except that you send your complaint to us to check out. We are sorry about this inconvenience.
If you didn't received your F$ instantly but your credit cards has been charged(Please log out and log on to viptv.net again to check out). Please contact me asap. Please forward your Payment Declaration message you received in your email inbox from CC payment gateway to my email address: lbjedward@gmail.com,and I will check out for you and  F$ will be credited in 24hrs.  If you didn't find payment comfirnation message sent by CC payment gateway provider, please provide your order number, you can find your order number here : http://friendvista.com/userpaypallist.php

We keep improving services for you.

CANNOT GET F$ POINTS

Hi Ive been trying to buy more F$ points for my VIP TV but it keeps rejecting my payment or not even getting to the payment page HELP PLEASE ...Regards Sara

Reply 2#2 saralouise's post

Have you tried any of the other payment offers in the SUPER Big Special Offer thread

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Hi Im not in the States Im in Bahrain so would rather not use amazon

Reply 4#4 saralouise's post

You do not have to use Amazon. You can use Paypal from anywhere. The Paypal offer is also described in the link codebreaker posted.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

charged without any points given

Hello - I received an email saying that the transaction had gone through but I never received any $F. It is also clear on my credit card that the transaction went through. There is no contact info on their website. I would like a refund asap. Your website sent me through pointexchange and they seem to be super sketchy. Please give me a refund! -Kimberly

Reply 6#6 kimberlyow's post

Please send an email with your purchase information to lbjedward@gmail.com. Because of the issues many have had with ptsexchange, the site now also offers the options laid out here.

Paid Twice.

Hey folks, Just a little irritated now. I have sent an amazon card and I have had money taken from me on Pointsexchange (i have the confirmation email) ...But STILL no F's for me to exchange to points. Come on guys. Pull your fingers out. Bit Cheesed off about this now. :/
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Reply 8#8 iklemiracle's post

There is a delay now as it's done manually but as long as you have included your user name to lbjedward you should get it soon and if you haven't received it in 24 hours you should email him again, use the link below if you cant remember his email address

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Hello,

My points just went from 8 to -198 after watching a 2point show. How can this be fixed?

Reply 10#10 shoesies's post

Are you saying you are now at -198 points (below zero)? If so, please send an email to our Admin at lbjedward@gmail.com. I have no idea why that would happen, so am thinking it's an error of some sort.

CC payment not rec'd; no points

So, I'm being redirected to icpayment.com to buy F$. It seems valid with a Verified by Visa logo, etc, but when I input my info, the response is in bad English . . . something like, "payment not successed." . . . I have not received an email, and my F$ have not been added. Not sure what's happening. Can you advise?

Reply 12#12 kcusic's post

Hi

Please send an email our Administrator at lbjedward@gmail.com. with your purchase information that you received. He checks his email daily and you will get a response shortly.

CC payment not rec'd; no points

Thanks . . . will do.

Crdit card rejected on friendvista

Hi,

I am unable to buy points on friendvista.When will the service be repaired?

Many thanks,
Helene

Reply 15#15 Heleneferreira's post

Have tried any of the other methods using the link in post #9

Re: Lost $20

I emailed the Administrator last night about losing $20, no email back as of yet.  

Reply 17#17 jcfinc's post

Sorry for the delay. He has stated in the past that he checks his email and messages daily, so I assure you that you will get a response to your inquiry.

I have an interesting problem with the payment system. I went through the payment process as always but this time when I submitted my payment details, I got a page that said the payment had not succeeded. So I tried it again, and this time it said that it succeeded but did not give mt eh F$. However, i checked my bank account and the $30 was withdrawn from my account. I got the email confirmation saying that payment was successful, but no record of it in my Friendvista payment history. How do I fix this?? I've never had a problem with payments before and I've been a member for 4 years now.. please help!

Reply 19#19 madshader's post

Hi

Please send an email our Administrator at lbjedward@gmail.com. with your purchase information and confirmation number that you received in the email. Please forgive the error and delay in getting your points. I can assure you that Ibjedward will correct the matter.

Thread