Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Reply 120#120 arbarnum's post

That's good to hear. Thanks for coming back and letting us know it all worked out!

payment method

can somebody please tell me why i'm not able to pay with a master card i've always used either a credit card master card or paypal and don't understand why not now do you not want customer's money or what this used to be a good site along with viptv.net but the problems with getting points to use and paying for them is starting to be not worth it . can you tell me when you will be able to take other forms of payment so I can get some points thank you

Reply 122#122 cwloman2's post

Hello Unfortunately, the new payment system only excepts visa as a payment method. The Administrator changed the credit card gateway system to one that is more reliable. However, the site does have another option to obtain points: http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16191&extra=page%3D1

But if you choose the Special Offer please follow the instructions closely, and you will also have to wait for the site Admin to manually add your points.

Payment

Weird, I have a Visa and it still doesn't work!

Reply 124#124 katemac's post

I'm not sure why your Visa isn't working, but we do offer other payment options. They are found here.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

cant buy F$

Hi I have been trying to buy F$ with my card but it keeps failing payment is there a problem at the moment?

It seems others are having similar problems. Have you tried these options, http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

I tried to pay twice and it seems both payments have left my bank but I have not had any emails saying money has been taken and I have no tokens who do we contact about this?

Reply 128#128 reefboy's post

Send an email to our site Administrator at lbjedward@gmail.com (all lowercase).

No more master option

I've been watching and buying credits for years. What happened with the payment options? 
I Don't have VISA, and have always payed with master card. It's a big shame this way you will lose a loyal watcher....

Reply 130#130 linusdepinus's post

It's a shame you haven't been to the forum for a while as you have been missing out on the special offer for the last year but it's never too late and you should still be able to use your credit card

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Reply 130#130 linusdepinus's post

The link codebreaker provided is the best deal, whether you have a Visa or not - and you can definitely use another card via Paypal. The previous credit card gateway was proving problematic for many members, which is why it was changed.

I'm sorry I dont follow .. Codebreaker?

What does that mean? I do 'get f' amd then log in as usual but only get visa card option, no paypal or I would have used that off course.. What am i missing?

Oh im sorry login in on mobile, hard 2 read! I get it now! And i never visit forum, that's true. Just wanna watch shows ! Thanks for your help!

Reply 134#134 linusdepinus's post

No worries. Codebreaker is another member who posted a link for you. HERE is the link to our Special Offers. The forum is challenging, especially when accessing via mobile. I hope that one of the offers suits your needs. The bonus offered is because you do have to wait for the points to be manually credited to your account.

Payment

Thanks for you help, payment is done!

Reply 136#136 linusdepinus's post

Glad to hear it. Hope that means your account has been credited too

Woot !!!

Payment with amazon gift card

Hi I´ve sent gift card to lbjedward@gmail.com Thank you for adding the Points to my account Regards kolbrei

Transaction fails when I try to buy fts points

Hi I have been trying to buy fts point quite a few times now in different browsers and it fails. I can type ind all the information and press pay but then it just says "transaction failed" and I still have no points. I really need it to watch viptv - is there something wrong with the servers or payment system right now? I would prefer to pay with credit card and not the other options. I hope this get fixed. Thank you so much for you help. BR U

Thread