Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Credit card issues

Hi everyone, I would like to buy Fs using a Mastercard and it is the first time I cannot do it as only VISA cards are accepted and even my visa doesn't seem to work. Any advice or email I can send via amazon gift cards for example? Please advise. Thank you in advance for your help. Jessica username: mangopassion19

Reply 81#81 mangopassion19's post

The email address is in post #1 but buying an Amazon gift card is better value for your money so you should check out the other offers

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Sent an email on Friday, to lbjedward, regarding two charges (no longer from Dan Wang, but lightscastle cs) for F$ on my account. I paid for 40 F$, and have not been credited the F$ but I have been charged $42 real dollars and the payment has cleared. At this point my only option is to file an affidavit of fraud in order to recuperate my cost for services not delivered. I would much rather just get my viptv points and continue watching. Can you fix this, or do I need to take recourse? The transaction does not appear in my history on friendvista, but the money was taken. Please respond asap.

Reply 83#83 envirosam1's post

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing in getting your points credited especially when money has already been debited from your account. Since the administrator (Ibjedward) is based in China there are occasional situations when Members F$ points are delayed. But, rest assured you will receive the points that you paid for.

I see you've been a member for a few years now, so you must know the site is not trying to defraud anyone. Occasionally. emails from members get mistakenly routed to LBJ's SPAM folder. That might be what happened in your case. I will send an email on your behalf, directing Admin to your post.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hello, Could you please offer your order number and I will check out for you.
You can find it at http://www.friendvista.com/userpaypallist.php
We keep improving services for you.

credit card issue

When trying to make ipayment I am redirected to visa jcb site. the problem is that I have a matercard which is not supported by a visa site.

Reply 87#87 rls294's post

The new credit card gateway used by the site only takes Visa. As an alternative, you can choose one of the Special Offers to purchase points. You have to wait for the points to be manually credited to your account, but you get extra points as compensation for the wait time.

F$ issue

I sent lbjedward two ($30.00) amazonn gift cards. I received the F$ for only one gift card.

Reply 89#89 rls294's post

Yes, I can see how that can be annoying and weird. But, as Waterlilybarb stated above the points are manually added to members accounts so its possible some kind of delay occurred. But, rest assured the other portion of your points will be added to your account.

Not accepting Mastercard

Why are we suddenly not able to use mastercard? There is a mastercard symbol on the friendvista site...always used it before. But this time it says that the mastercard is not supported. I tried a visa and it says that it was not succeeded ( is that another way to say unsuccessful?).

Reply 91#91 JuanC's post

The site recently changed credit card gateway providers, and the new one only accepts Visa. I'm not sure why your Visa wasn't successful (I would think that's what it meant). We do have another way for members to purchase points. You can find our Special Offers - here. You actually get more points for your money, but you have to wait for your account to be manually credited.

Reply 86#86 lbjedward's post

Can you please respond to my email as well. I emailed earlier this week and included the order number. I paid for 30 F$ and the charge cleared on my credit card, but I have not been given the F$s in my account. Thank you.

Reply 93#93 sergeif29's post

Hi there, I just wanted to check that you e-mailed the right address? Some people put i instead of l (L) for the administrators e-mail address. So just make sure you sent it to lbjedward@gmail.com.

Additional charges

I am wandering why juanjuanchen78@outlook.com is charging fees for purchesing of F$?

Reply 95#95 mima608's post

Are you purchasing through the credit card gateway or using the Paypal option?

Do you have any time frame as to when lbjedward will be back online? I have emailed him and PMed him and haven't received a response. I purchased F$ and wasn't credited the amount. But I have been charged and would love to either get a refund or my funds. Thanks.

Reply 97#97 cbogan's post

I'm sorry, but we aren't given a time frame. Your points will be credited to your account, I will send an email to LBJ. Maybe that will speed things up a bit.

Hello, I am sorry for the issue.
Could you please feedback your order number and will check out for you.
We keep improving services for you.

Payment F$

I have literally been a member for YEARS and YEARS....why on earth have you now made buying F$ so damned hard. My card is MasterCard not VISA And the whole Amazon option is a complicated mess. Is there a SIMPLE straight forward way to buy F# or not. Please advise. jane

Thread