Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Fs

i bought fs for 20 yesterday and i have them on friendvista but not on my viptv to use. what do i do?

Site problem! Payment button not working!

I am trying 2 buy F$ but when i press either of the buy buttons the page just times out and doesn't direct me 2 the payment page please help!

Reply 201#201 Gustaf21's post

When you log into VIPtv, do you see 20f$ in the top right of the page?

Reply 202#202 haliejadeparke's post

The credit card gateway doesn't work anymore. You can use any of the payment options as outlined here: SUPER Big Special Offer

Reply 203#203 shinny's post

No it says 0 fs but 20fs on my friendvista page.

Reply 205#205 Gustaf21's post

Send an email to LBJedward at LBJedward@gmail.com and reference your username on VIPtv (and Friendvista, if it's different). Ask him to transfer it for you.

Quote:
Originally posted by saralouise at 4-24-2014 13:40 Hi Ive been trying to buy more F$ points for my VIP TV but it keeps rejecting my payment or not even getting to the payment page HELP PLEASE ...Regards Sara

same thing here.. its been 2 days since i ran out of credit and im still not able to buy more F$. why is this simple transaction not working? i know we can do it through paypal/amazon, but thats not instant. is there any update on when this might be fixed??

plzzzzz 

thanks

F$ issues

besides the fact that i cant buy more F$ points since the past 48 hours

and still getting "transaction is fails" 

I can no longer re-watch shows i already paid to watch, previous episodes, i keep getting "pts required to play" how can it need points when i already watched it last week? :-(
so frustrating, i cant even watch anything in there.

please update us about this payment issue. i dont want to use amazon/paypal, i hope its fixed soon, can you  update that us on that.

thanks

Reply 208#208 sovari244's post

Once you pay for an episode, that payment is for 24 hours, so you will be charged again if you want to re-watch an episode after the initial 24 hours has passed. You CAN watch any of the free shows as many times as you like, as long as they are still in the free section.

As for the payment issue, we are still waiting to hear back from Admin.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

When will this issue be fixed?

I don't want to use amazon/paypal as its not instant. Thought the issue of using credit/debit card to pay would have been resolved by now. please advice. Patiently waiting

Reply 210#210 Sblaize's post

The issue has been resolved. Admin informed us that they changed credit card gateways. The new one only accepts MasterCard and Bitcoin, though someone posted an issue regarding Bitcoin. Other than that, the special offers are the only other option.

having same issue tried master card 3 times and failed and other cards didnt work so im not sure what to do and been using this site over years this first time having so much issue to pay

Reply 212#212 sayinjin's post

I'm unsure why you would have difficulty with the new credit card gateway, but I'm really not familiar with it. Have you tried either one of the Special Offers? You'd likely have more success with one of those.

i paid through paypal already

are you kidding me is this is a joke??? Pay 10 US dollars to get 10F$ Pay 20 US dollars to get 20F$ Pay 30 US dollars to get 30F$ Pay 50 US dollars to get 50F$ i normally pay $30 and get 30 f i sent $30 to paypal and admin gave me 9 instead of 30>??????WTF KIND OF RIP OFF IS THIS please contact admin ir next move is paypal dispute

Reply 215#215 sayinjin's post

I understand your frustrastion, but it is unnecessary to post more than once about this issue. I have replied to your other post.

all of a sudden now the transaction that failed went through today on the phone with paypal is there anyway to get the logs of failed transaction as i have taken screen shot and have emailed saved and file logs also as trying to talk to pay pal as their acting a bit stupid nowe

Reply 217#217 sayinjin's post

You posted yesterday that Admin already fixed the problem, and now you say the transaction has gone through, so I'm confused by your post. I have no idea how to get logs of failed transactions from PayPal. I know payment can sometimes be delayed, as that has happened to me on occasion. The site has no control over PayPal transactions.

Payment failing

Hi

I'm trying to buy F$ to use on VIPTV.net, but the payment keeps failing and gives no reason or alternatives - what should I do, please?

Thank you!

Reply 219#219 jameskemp's post

You could try the link in Barb's #213 post

Thread