Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Reply 180#180 Mithqal's post

Have you tried the SUPER Big Special Offer, there is a link in post #172 above

Reply 180#180 Mithqal's post

The credit card gateway has been problematic. I would suggest cancelling the payment, if possible, and using one of the Special Offers here. If the payment has already gone through and you have not received your F$, please contact our Administrator at LBJEDWARD@GMAIL.COM.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

gift card poits

been trying to P.M not sure its going through. bought gift card days ago but nothing happening..help?

Reply 183#183 wheeliegirl's post

To see if a PM has been read, click on "Tracking". If it is still in bold font, it has not been opened. Did you purchase a gift card or via credit card? Your title indicates gift card, but this thread is about credit card payments, which is why I ask. If you purchased a gift card, you should have sent it by email to LBJedward@gmail.com. I don't see any recent posts by you in the Special Offer thread. Check post #1 there for more information.

transaction failed

Hello, I've tried paying a couple of times and both times it said "transaction is fails!" This shouldn't be happening could you please look into my account. Thank you

Reply 185#185 mayadreamer's post

You should check out the special offer link in the post before yours as an alternative payment method

Reply 185#185 mayadreamer's post

Since the "transaction failed", you should have no charges showing on your credit card. The special offers codebreaker directed you to are a better deal, and you are assured to receive your points.

Credit Card transaction always

Hello, I have been trying to add F$ using my credit card for a day now but the transaction keeps failing. I have tried paying on different computers(with different operating machines and different browsers as well !). Is there an issue with the site?

Reply 188#188 akulkarni1's post

There have been issues with the credit card gateway, which is why I suggested you use one of the special offers found here.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Hi, I have been a satisfied member for a while now but CANNOT GET F$ POINTS when wanting to pay via credit card. I have tried several times and it has always filed today. I get to the payment center and click on 50$ but then after confirming to pay nothing happens. No field appears for me to input the credit card data. Please help as I have been trying forever now (last failed order number: I-P-1447526612). Thanks a lot

After finally getting to the page to put in my credit card details, I did it as always but it the transaction failed (I-P-1447526789)
[ Last edited by medica1000 at 11-14-2015 19:16 ]

Just sent a 50$ amazon gift card to LBJedward@gmail.com. Kindly credit my account medica1000 with the F$ points (according to your 50% plus offer). Thanks. 
[ Last edited by medica1000 at 11-14-2015 19:30 ]

Points not received after payment

I was charged for points but did not receive my points. Below is listed my receipt number. I sent an e-mail over 24 hours ago but have not had a response. Thank You in advance for your assistance.

Transaction No.: I-P-1457043264     Serial ID(60182): N2016030406151207070079
Transaction Amount: USD 30.0
Transaction Date : 03 Mar 2016 GMT-8

Kurt Gross

[ Last edited by shinny at 3-5-2016 07:54 ]

Reply 191#191 k12doz's post

Hi there, I've sent the details to LBJedward's email. He will look into it shortly for you. Thanks for your patience (fyi, I have hidden your transaction details for security reasons, however LBJedward has the details)

Reply 191#191 k12doz's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and your F$ havce been credited. please check out.
We keep improving services for you.

Credit Card payment issue

I have been a loyal customer of yours for years, and have always paid via credit card on your website. Unfortunately this isn't working today. I have tried several times. Can you please advise how to get F$ ASAP? Am having friends over to watch TV today. Let me know!

Reply 194#194 meghanashankar's post

Have you checked the SUPER Big Special Offer thread

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Can't buy F$ w/ Credit Card

I have tried to buy some F$ by credit card and telling me it is failing. I have tried a few times, keeps telling me that it fails. I noticed it has been a while since I could buy F$. So I don't use viptv.net very much any more. What is going on?

Reply 196#196 340371's post

There continue to be issues with the credit card gateway. Another option (and better deal) for buying F$ is to use one of the Special Offers.

F$ from rls294

A $50 Amazon gift card has been sent to LBJedward@gmail.com It has not been redeemed. Do I need to rresed the card again?

F$

got my F$ appeciate the help

Reply 199#199 rls294's post

Glad it was sorted. Thanks for posting.

Thread