Thread
Printable Version

Gang Related Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Super Sneak Peek | GANG RELATED

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes it was crazy but i liked the way they roll and it was great pilot but i have to say i really didn't expect him to do that but it shows who side he's really on and i can imagine there more close call like this but IA investigation is bad news

1x02 Sangre Por Sangre

Well after what happend in previous episode not surprised a gang war was bound to start but Ryan being responsible is going to be tough but at least he got deal for the gay gang bangers was nice.

Sneak Peek: "Pecados Del Padre" | GANG RELATED

Sneak Peek: "Perros" | GANG RELATED |

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

He got what he deserved with the dogs and it's good thing he said no to letting him go

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well he want prove he just as smart as his dad but i think he learn to be smart rather than be a gangster but what a lesson he learnt by his father killing his right hand man. .

1x06 Entre Dos Tierras

Well this was racing against the cop to stop the fish scale but Ryan actually having to worked without intel was very challenging he almost did it but he had no choice and things are about getting extremely tricky

1x07 Regreso Del Infierno

Ryan stealing drug back from DEA was a good plan but he didn't know Kash was going to be in the van. Look like Daneal is becoming a change man i suspect he will no long be such coward after that kidnapping.

El Zorro y el Gallinero

Well poor Ryan realise he stuck between two monsters but look like he really going another problem if she run that registration number his secret will be exposed but he could explain that.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well now she can play him and find out without him knowing because he think he's safe

1x10 El Buey y El Alacran

That was a tough decision Ryan had to make at the end because he knew IA were watching him

La Luz Verde

Things are looking bad for Ryan but his plan was risky just when he manages to get IA off his back his girlfriend finds the connection and it doesn't look good for him .

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Your right she always had inquisitive mind and she found his evidence but i never thought she would hide it and allowing Ryan to explain was rather nice consider he was the mole.

So much for the greater good look like  Acosta' really had all his base covered

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Things are bound complicated in second season i can't wait

EDIT: so much for me being optimistic

[ Last edited by bala at 9-3-2014 14:15 ]

Fox’s ‘Gang Related’ Cancelled

Thread