Thread
Printable Version

Points Have Disappeared

Points Have Disappeared

I'm a new member. I paid $10 for 80 points a week ago. Did the conversion and all was well until I signed in yesterday to discover my points were not only gone, but show a -4.  I've emailed twice with no response.

No I signed into this forum using d-pulliam because it wouldn't let me enter the forum under dpulliam for some reason.  Said it was already in use.  But the only account I have is under dpulliam, and it is showing -4 points. I've emailed several times, tried the "Live Chat" and haven't received any response from anyone. And now the forum looks like my only hope of getting any response on this issue.  And I've been recommending this service to everyone I know....

[ Last edited by d-pulliam at 3-4-2014 19:05 ] [ Last edited by d-pulliam at 3-4-2014 19:09 ]

Had no idea to send to that email.

I've never posted anything to this forum until today, so that can't be why my points disappeared.  I see others have had this problem.  I've sent the email to China, giving all my account info, so hoping this is resolved shortly. So happy I just invested $10.00. 

Thread