Thread
Printable Version

Remedy Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

it's a family drama set in hospital i liked the pilot great way to introduce all character and learn about each of them.

1x02 Homecoming

Giffin first day as porter didn't go too well but hitting an patient with basketball was amusing and it's good thing that other doctor answered her phone because she would made the patient worse if she had continued  .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i am a bit concerned about clown women i really hope he wouldn't cheat on her with her . The pregancy was certainly a surprise

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes it was funny how one thing from her dad mouth could shake her confidence so bad to point where she walked out . She proved she a good doctor but having your dad not believe in you. As a adult it amazing she still looking for her dad approval . Her jealously over her brother is bound make thing more challenging.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes i really hope she get back together with their father

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes it really was great episode but why do i feel like Sandy looking for an excuse break up with her boyfriend ?.

The Little Things

It was always obvious Sandy would eventually break up with him but i can't believe she waited until 3 days before her wedding to do it. .

1x10

Well for a season finale this was ok but nothing really got resolved

Our Friend, Chaos

i don't know why they would delete that opening but to be honest i didn't notice it .

This was good start to season you can see couple of months has pasted since season 1 ended and everyone is in different places but finding out it was one of staff who caused it because he lit a cigarette with fault oxygen tanks was unfortunate  

2x02 When You Awake

Another good episode i had feeling they would somehow get new guy to get involved with one of the sisters should be interesting which one he will go for doctor or nurse

2x03 Playing Doctor Conner

He didn't do anything wrong but leaving a patient alone was unfortunate as she choose take her life

2x04 Blood & Guts

Doing an difficult procedure when you don't have experience was risky but he took it personally when he thought it didn't do it well consider he was out of practice it wasn't a bad attempt.

2x05 Life in Technicolour

Being high as result of new relationship make some risky decision for surgery and she almost killed the patient   .

2x06 Secrets & Lies

I am glad he was honest with her but his sister catch up passing drugs in hospital bound to make her upset . The patient having abortion that leads serious medical condition was unfortunate but doctor making her tell her boyfriend about the abortion was right thing to do as she was trying medical decision out of guilt.

2x07 Everything in Moderation

Griffin has not only relapsed but he's out of control he deserved to be fired

2x08 Looking for Satellites

of course his father was going get griffin job back with leverage

2x09 Fight or Flight

The invention backfired but what a cliffhanger with Sandy

2x10 Day One

This was good season finale but i am not surprised Sandy doesn't want to see griffin she got reality check that she could of died leaving her kid without a mother

Thread