47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Remedy Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Remedy Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Remedy Premieres on Global on February 24, 2014

A high stakes, prime-time medical drama, Remedy promises a distinctive "upstairs/downstairs" glimpse behind the scenes of a downtown hospital, and goes beyond the OR and the ER to reveal the compelling community who together make the healing happen.

The series follows Griffin Conner, son of the Acting Chief-of-Staff, and brother to the strong and resourceful Sandy (an ICU nurse) and the highly disciplined, perfectionist Melissa (a general surgeon). A med-school dropout, having left in a haze of disgrace, Griffin is forced to return to Bethune General Hospital as its newest orderly. Working "downstairs" alongside a cast of colourful characters, Griffin gets a new perspective on a world he thought he knew.

Award-winning actor Enrico Colantoni (Flashpoint, Galaxy Quest, Veronica Mars) plays the Chief of Staff and family patriarch Dr. Allan Conner. Dillon Casey (Nikita, The Vow, MVP) stars as the charismatic med-school dropout and prodigal son Griffin. Sara Canning (The Vampire Diaries, Primeval: New World) plays Melissa, a general surgeon with her own set of complex issues and Sarah Allen (Jozi-H, Murdoch Mysteries) plays Sandy, the eldest daughter, ICU nurse and bride-to-be.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Remedy Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-1-2014 19:05 ]

I really don't know yet what to think of this show. I don't think the pilot was that great, but I'll stick with it for a few episodes.

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

it's a family drama set in hospital i liked the pilot great way to introduce all character and learn about each of them.

1x01 Bad Blood

Sandy being responsible for Zoe getting pricked with the needle was a terrible accident but finding out the patient was HIV positive after the illegal blood draw just made things more awkward

1x02 Homecoming

Giffin first day as porter didn't go too well but hitting an patient with basketball was amusing and it's good thing that other doctor answered her phone because she would made the patient worse if she had continued  .

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Griffin's first day as a porter was interesting as the way he diagnosed the patient outside did make him look over qualified for portering but the basketball accident was careless

1x03 Testing, Testing

Brian does seem to need to improve his patient interaction but he didn't deserved to be punched and the patient sending a text to his wife while in ER was surprising as he had been impaled, Sandy’s diagnosis of a rare disease in a dancer was impressive but the doctor ignoring her was frustrating as it was because she was a nurse

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i am a bit concerned about clown women i really hope he wouldn't cheat on her with her . The pregancy was certainly a surprise

1x04 Shift/Change

The baby dying while the mother went home to change was sad but having two babies dying of a mysterious infection was worrying and Melissa almost dropping Sandy in it by mentioning the baby was amusing

1x05 The Beast Within

Sandy calling Melissa for help instead of Brian after being kicked by a patient was understandable and Bruno making the obscure diagnosis that saves a patient’s life was impressive and the fact they listened to him made a nice change

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 13:17 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 13:19 ]

1x06 Scary Bears

Melissa overhearing her dad say she's not a real surgeon must of hurt and walking out of that surgery was sad as it was obviously on her mind, Natasha kissing Griffin when she was coughing up blood could of been risky

47 123
Thread