Thread
Printable Version

Edge of Heaven (ITV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Edge of Heaven (ITV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Edge of Heaven Premiered on ITV on March 21, 2014

Edge Of Heaven is a comedy drama series set in a 1980s-themed guest house in the Kent town of Margate.

Source
ITV

Discuss Anything About Edge of Heaven Here

1x01 Episode 1

Alfie catching Carly kissing another guy on her hen night was unfortunate but the fact he still wants to go through with the wedding was a surprise and he should of expected her not to go through with the wedding but she didn't deserve the honeymoon holiday for the way she treated him

1x02 Episode 2

Alfie over-sharing with the tattoo artist after fainting because of the needle was amusing and Alfie deciding to go on a date with former school friend, Julie to show his ex-fiancé he’s moved on was interesting as Michelle was hoping he would date her but Julie's voice was priceless

1x03 Episode 3

Carly didn't wait long to start on-line dating but Alfie and Michelle trying to go their separate ways was sad but as they don't want Carly to find out about the kiss it's understandable, Ann-Marie dolling herself up was nice but a shame it was wasted as her friend was engaged

1x04 Episode 4

Carly moaning about Alfie kissing Michelle when she has now started dating Maartie is hypocritical

1x05 Episode 5

Alfie deciding to take Maartie on in the Margate fun run because he was up-set that Carly is now dating him was crazy and to make things worse he asked Michelle to coach him because she thought he had other motives but using the ice-cream van to tell her how he fells was priceless, I cant believe she wormed her way into his bed

1x06 Episode 6

Carly being seen sneaking out of Alfie's room was bad as he needs to come clean with Michelle before ruining their relationship and the fact the girls work together he is playing with fire but refusing to get back with Carly after telling Michelle was great but I have a feeling Carly would be pregnant

Hi

Did anyone record 'Edge of Heaven' TV series on to DVD that I could buy??

My email is popsicleape@hotmail.com

Thread