Thread
Printable Version

Believe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This series reminds me of Touch for some reason except it's a girl instead of a boy .

This was an ok pilot but him being her father was interesting and he has no clue neither does she ?

Beginner's Luck

Using Bo at craps table to win money was great but when FBI issues an amber alert for Bo made things rather tricky but Tate thinking it was over and getting rescued was amusing.

1x03 Origin

Well this great flashback episode on Bo's mother and what she could do and also give how the situation developed between Milton and Roman regarding protecting Bo but again another close call

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes same here and look on his face when she told him was priceless

Those kids on that place are really powerful

Defection

Well reunited a couple was nice surprise thank letter she found in the brick but what a distraction with a cab car

White Noise

Well Bo trying to help another couple through their relationship problem was nice but trying keep them together was more challenging and stop the hit man was impressive but find out who mole was not.

Bang and Blame

Well not much happened in this episode apart Bo finding out he was her father but going into coma after she got hit was interesting since we saw what happened in the past

Together

Training Bo to use her power was mistake as they found her but that was a crazy plan to input chip into machine and not get caught i really do hope bo rescue her ?

Prodigy

Finding another teenager who stronger than Bo was interesting but considering she has no problem killing is rather disturbing  . It's good thing Bo preventing that accident controlling two car was great because that was close miss.

1x10 Collapse

Well saving the FBI agent and her daughter was nice and i can't believe she stay at the institute after the girl threaten to expose her, she should of left. .

Revelation

Well bo finding out who was responsible for her mother death was nice and choose not go with them should provide for an interesting season finale

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I am glad this wasn't a cliffhanger it worked both ways as series finale or even if they got second season you know it follow case of the week format.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes i know it got cancellied which is shame i liked the show but i like the fact left ending open ended

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

This was a surprise episode but bo taking away man power so he could have some peace was nice.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

That was not meant intentional but i just have a habit starting my comment with well and it has kind become my trademark .

I do realise it's consider bad English but my grammar sucks so if you going murder the English language you might as well do it properly .

This places is a lot nicer than other internet forum who have posted all sort rude comments about my English.

I did goggle search -this what it come up with

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I knew you would find that amusing but we both know that refer to when you ask a person a question and start the sentence with well . . Given that no one asked a question in the episode it can't be considered lying .

Thread