Thread
Printable Version

Janet King (ABC1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well i agree this felt like more grown up version of Crownies seeing how each character are in different places is good they got rid personal storyline focus on Janet only which is great.  I also like the fact that you didn't have to watch crownies to follow this series however if you did you caught little bit of storyline they gave us to where character have developed into.

Those were tough cases but Janet did a good job but it did look like he committed suicide by leaving a note on his computer.

I agree looking forward to second episode

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

It was a good cliffhanger but the police really should better job protecting the witness consider they knew this could been a possibility

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well proving the tatoo was definitely a long shot but finding the body showed it could been suicide

1x04 The 3rd man

Well getting that information from cop who hates her was lucky now janet has something to look for . Well that was certainly taking it a bit too far follow man who was picking up his child

1x05 Lurking Doubt

Well that what a call a close call with car bomb but media suggesting Erin and Janet were having an affair was rather amusing

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well telling Tracy was smart because she found out who he was meeting with and knowing he was behind lesbian story was sad

The Greatest Good

Wow so much information happened in this episode i don't know ruin all revelations that happened in this episode but just when you think it was all over Janet figures out who was really behind the car bomb. I guess Janet didn't give Jack any options .  That 10 million pay off for Tony to keep his mouth shut was a good offer but asking 20 million was priceless .

Thread