Thread
Printable Version

19-2 (Bravo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x09 Islands

Audrey stopping to check the girl who looked like she had fallen off her bike was understandable but then being found beaten half to death at the scene was surprising and them filming the attack was sickening, the leader receive the same treatment before being arrested was great as the captain had wanted it that way

1x10 Winter

Nick's flashbacks of Audrey were confusing at times and those school girl were lucky when he fell asleep at the wheel and Harvey dying was sad but he didn't have much of a life after the accident, Isabelle not getting the promotion because she was still married to Nick was unfair but Catherine coming back into Ben's life was lucky for Nick as he wont be seeing his sister

Reply 30#30 bala's post

The grass wasn't greener on the other side so she decided to come back

Reply 31#31 bala's post

That was an earlier episode but the fact you didn't remember it was lucky as you must of mist it

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 21:28 ]

2x01 School

The canteen staff were lucky the gunman didn't shoot them considering how many he had shot and with the amount of shots fired I'm not surprised one of the police got shot but kill him was the only way to stop him

2x02 Disorder

I was a little surprised only 9 children died at the school as I expected a lot more and what a reward for retrieving the stolen purses but the mobile dentist was amusing

2x03 Borders

The arrest of the homeless man was unfortunate as it looked like he had Tourette's syndrome and who would of thought making the woman pick up her dog mess would get out of control by a by-passer

2x04 Tribes

Nick trying to help Rita was nice but with a temper like that she wasn't doing herself any favours and the feud with the firemen was amusing until the house tragedy, Ben is behaving strange telling his girlfriend he doesn't love her and spying on Nick is getting frustrating

2x05 Rock Garden

No wonder the van driver disappeared but his van stuck in reverse was amusing but Nick almost getting caught having sex by his mother was priceless and Theo getting charged thanks to his mother was the right thing to do

2x06 Tabels

About time Nick figured out it was Ben who thought he was the mole but I didn't expect Ben to pull a gun on him and I suppose it was only a matter of time before Nick was pulled off patrol to be interrogated but the operation at the same time going pear shaped was great as it proved someone else is the mole

2x07 Property Line

It was obvious after that arrest for the drugs and gun and his phone call that the evidence would be tampered with, getting the squad working on the housing evictions was asking for trouble but the wasp attack was funny and Nick's cousin blowing the guys brains out was surprising but he wasn't going to talk

Thread