Thread
Printable Version

19-2 (Bravo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I know and it does look like political situation because of past situation which making this ridiculous but this is why you need a partner when you are going shoot someone to be your witness we saw that Ben had no choice but using the old lady as witness was ridiculous .  

Ben put into another situation was even more crazy when ask snitch of his partner

Talk about rough first few days

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes she was lucky but that party for injuried officers was didn't go down as plan but trying take down last rapist was challenging .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I am glad he left JM behind but i am also glad he didn't rat him out either .

The dead guy on the Park base falling down was shocking and JM response good thing he is dead was horrible.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes that mayor was lucky but it amazing how their opinion changed by the end asking for favour for nursing  place . Beatrice girlfriend was one crazy lady

1x08 Medals

Nick was bound to find out about his sister and his partner but nick doing his ex-wife while beginning a relationship with other women was crazy . I realised this show really focus character personal life not cop side as much which is disappointing because it like watch one of those soaps with character getting themselves into very crazy ridiculous situation.

1x09

Well this was one hell of explosion killing those cop but finding out it was operation that had gone wrong was sad.

1x10

What a season finale, That was close call missing those school girl but he seriously need kick off the force . Havey dying from his brain injury from first episode was sad. . Nick doing the funeral out his pocket was nice . nick wife refused promotion because she married to Nick was sad. .

I really hope they will be second season otherwise i would disappointed since all characters are in all sort of mess .

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Why all of sudden did she come back i think it rather suspicious she came back consider she told him she didn't like living there when she visited . Those flashback were confusing as well

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 19:54  
I have no idea what you watched but your description is nothing like the episode I'm watching

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 20:10 ]
Wasn't this episode where cop get killed by bobby trap explosive ?

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Talk about action packed start to the season with the school shooting

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Covering up the drunk cop was a bad move because we know he should be suspended but because media attention about the shooting they decide to hide it. look like another lucky break. The mobile dentist was ridclous

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

It was sad but nothing they could do about it but it only got out of control because both sides overreacted

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

The beef with fireman was amusing but i can't believe that gas leak in house was sad

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yep i am glad he know now work together to find the mole.

Seriously allow her to do that on the step was amusing

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

That was some bad judgement taking his cousin to that guys house but given information he had about them it obvious the mole is senior cop i suspect it's the captain .

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yes but being afarid of the dark is no excuse he shouldn't be a cop sometimes he ok but most days he's a mess

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

i can't believe it was Julian that was really unexpected him being child molester was disgusting because he look like decent guy

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

This really is an underestimate cop show

Thread