Thread
Printable Version

19-2 (Bravo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x04 Tribes

Nick trying to help Rita was nice but with a temper like that she wasn't doing herself any favours and the feud with the firemen was amusing until the house tragedy, Ben is behaving strange telling his girlfriend he doesn't love her and spying on Nick is getting frustrating

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Talk about action packed start to the season with the school shooting

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Covering up the drunk cop was a bad move because we know he should be suspended but because media attention about the shooting they decide to hide it. look like another lucky break. The mobile dentist was ridclous

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

It was sad but nothing they could do about it but it only got out of control because both sides overreacted

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

The beef with fireman was amusing but i can't believe that gas leak in house was sad

2x05 Rock Garden

No wonder the van driver disappeared but his van stuck in reverse was amusing but Nick almost getting caught having sex by his mother was priceless and Theo getting charged thanks to his mother was the right thing to do

2x06 Tabels

About time Nick figured out it was Ben who thought he was the mole but I didn't expect Ben to pull a gun on him and I suppose it was only a matter of time before Nick was pulled off patrol to be interrogated but the operation at the same time going pear shaped was great as it proved someone else is the mole

2x07 Property Line

It was obvious after that arrest for the drugs and gun and his phone call that the evidence would be tampered with, getting the squad working on the housing evictions was asking for trouble but the wasp attack was funny and Nick's cousin blowing the guys brains out was surprising but he wasn't going to talk

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yep i am glad he know now work together to find the mole.

Seriously allow her to do that on the step was amusing

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

That was some bad judgement taking his cousin to that guys house but given information he had about them it obvious the mole is senior cop i suspect it's the captain .

2x08 Babylon

Tyler leaving his partner was disappointing and you can't blame Beatrice being pissed and poor Audrey getting bad publicity

2x09 Orphans

Ben not trusting Nick after being questioned about Nick's brother was ironic considering he suspected he was the mole for a while and J.M. trying to arrest the transsexual was amusing, Julien being identified by the girl was surprising

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yes but being afarid of the dark is no excuse he shouldn't be a cop sometimes he ok but most days he's a mess

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

i can't believe it was Julian that was really unexpected him being child molester was disgusting because he look like decent guy

Thread